Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 November 2018
- Which state recently launched the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana? – Delhi
- Which state government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the National Health Agency on November 1 for the implementation of the Centre’s flagship health insurance scheme — Ayushman Bharat? – Kerala
- In which state the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has launched an ingeniously designed bike ambulance? – Jharkhand
- Government has approved a Safe City project for Lucknow at what cost under the Nirbhaya Fund Scheme? – 194.44 crore
- Government has approved a Safe City project for which city at a total cost of Rs. 194.44 crore under the Nirbhaya Fund Scheme? – Lucknow
- A ten day long Clean Air Campaign from November 1- 10, 2018 was launched in which state? – Delhi
- Which airport was recently approved to be renamed as “Veer Surendra Sai Airport”? – Jharsuguda Airport, Odisha
- Which bank recently organised over 60 coin exchange ‘melas’ at its select branches across Goa? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank recently organised over 60 coin exchange ‘melas’ at its select branches in which state? – Goa
- PM Narendra Modi announced that every GST registered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise, MSME, will be given a rebate of what percent interest on the amount of a new loan or incremental loan up to one crore rupees? – 2
- PM Narendra Modi announced that every GST registered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise, MSME, will be given a rebate of 2 percent interest on the amount of a new loan or incremental loan up to what amount? – one crore rupees
- Who among the following was appointed as Managing Director and CEO of UCO Bank? – Atul Goel
- Who among the following has been appointed as the 12th Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman, COSC? – Lt Gen P S Rajeshwar
- International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists is observed on ____. – 2 November
- Yoga and Mindfulness is a book authored by ______. – Mansi Gulati
- Who launched the book Yoga and Mindfulness by Mansi Gulati? – Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!