Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 2 November 2018. These are important for the upcoming IBPS PO and Clerk 2018 Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 2 November 2018 for Bank, SSC and Competitive Exams
Non-financial One Liner Current Affairs
- The Delhi government signed a memorandum of understanding with the railways on Thursday to cater to pilgrims availing the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, an official statement stated.
- The Kerala government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the National Health Agency on November 1 for the implementation of the Centre’s flagship health insurance scheme — Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Abhiyan (AB-PMJAY) — in the state.
- The Jharkhand sector of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has launched an ingeniously designed bike ambulance in order to provide health facilities to people in the interior areas of Latehar district.
- The Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogi established an in house ‘think tank’ to strengthen the knowledge infrastructure of Supreme Court of India.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) approved a Safe City project for Lucknow at a total cost of Rs. 194.44 crore under the Nirbhaya Fund Scheme.
- A ten day long Clean Air Campaign from November 1- 10, 2018 was launched in Delhi by Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan.
- Exercise Dharma Guardian – 2018, a joint military exercise between Indian and Japanese Armies, commenced at Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School, Vairengete, Mizoram, India on November 1, 2018.
- The Union Cabinet approved renaming of Jharsuguda Airport, Odisha as “Veer Surendra Sai Airport, Jharsuguda”
- Atul Kumar Goel Friday assumed charge as Managing Director and CEO of UCO Bank.
- Lt Gen P S Rajeshwar took over as the 12th Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman,
- Justices Hemant Gupta, R Subhash Reddy, M R Shah and Ajay Rastogi were on November 2, 2018 sworn-in as the Judges of the Supreme Court. Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi administered oath of office to the four judges.
- China successfully launched a high orbit satellite BeiDou-3 to boost BeiDou global satellite navigation system being built to rival United States Global Position System (GPS).
- Japan’s Cabinet approved a draft bill to bring more blue-collar foreign workers into the country to address chronic labour shortages.
- International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists is observed on 2 November 2018.
- Famous yoga exponent and author, Mansi Gulati launched her book, “Yoga and Mindfulness” yesterday.
Financial One Liner Current Affairs
- ICICI Bank recently organised over 60 coin exchange ‘melas’ at its select branches across Goa.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that every GST registered Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise, MSME, will be given a rebate of 2 percent interest on the amount of a new loan or incremental loan up to one crore rupees.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Check out the other One Liner Current Affairs from here.