Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 August 2018
- With which of the following bank did Reliance sign a MoU to integrate its MyJio platform with the banks app? – State Bank of India
- With which of the following company did SBI announce signing of an MoU to integrate their app in SBI YONO App? – Reliance Jio
- Reliance Jio recently signed a MoU with SBI to integrate MyJio Platform with which app? – SBI YONO
- Reserve Bank of India, in August, 2018 asked which of the following payment banks to stop enrolling new customers? – Fino Payments bank and Paytm Payments Bank
- Union Cabinet approved the first extension of CFS to support Indian Entities bidding for strategically important infrastructure projects abroad. What does CFS stand for? – Concessional Financing Scheme
- Union Cabinet recently approved the proposal for restructuring of which of the following body? – Agricultural Scientists ‘Recruitment Board (ASRB)
- The Indigenously developed AAD Interceptor Missile was on August 2, 2018 successfully test fired from Abdul Kalam Island. What does AAD stand for? – Advanced Air Defence
- NITI Aayog has launched a global mobility hackathon to crowdsource solutions aimed at the future of mobility in India named _______. – Move Hack
- With which of the following nation did India in August, 2018 sign a MoU for cooperation in sustainable urban development? – Germany
- Which of the following ministry launched Seva Bhoj Yojna scheme? – Ministry of Culture
- What is the name of the scheme launched to reimburse central share of CGST and IGST on food, prasad, langar or bhandara offered by religious and charitable institutions? – Seva Bhoj Yojna
- What is the total outlay of Seva Bhoj Yojna scheme? – ₹325 crore
- Which of the following state police recently introduced ‘Facial Recognition System’? – Telangana Police
- Which of the following state approved a proposal to set up 55 courts under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act in the state? – Rajasthan
- The government has approved what amount as Extra Budgetary Resources (EBR) for Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) (SBM (G)) during the financial year 2018-19 through NABARD? – ₹15000 crore
- The Union Cabinet approved raising funds up to Rs 15000 crore as Extra Budgetary Resources (EBR) for Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) (SBM (G)) during the financial year 2018-19 through which organisation? – NABARD
- The CCEA approved the proposal for opening of 13 new Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) in how many states? – 7
- Which of the following state topped the ‘State Energy Efficiency Preparedness Index’ 2018? – Kerala
- India’s first ‘State Energy Efficiency Preparedness Index’ was prepared by NITI Aayog and _______. – Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
- Which nation launched Gaofen-11, an optical remote sensing satellite, as part of the country’s high-resolution Earth observation project? – China
- Which of the following sport is set to be added to Indian contingent for next month’s Asian Games in Indonesia following Delhi High Court orders? – Boat Racing
- Name the Noted ghazal singer and composer from Kerala who recently passed away. – Umbayee
- Name the veteran screenplay writer who recently passed away. – Jalees Sherwani
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!