Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 August 2018
- With which of the following state did Tech Mahindra sign a MoU to launch India’s first Blockchain district? – Telangana
- Which organisation recently signed a MoU with the State Bank of India (SBI) for getting Long Term Unsecured Loan of Rs 25000 crore? – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- With which of the following bank did National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) sign a MoU for getting Long Term Unsecured Loan of Rs 25000 crore? – State Bank of India
- How much amount of Long Term Unsecured Loan agreement did NHAI sign with SBI for? – ₹25,000 crore
- Which of the following state hosted the Fifth Act East Business Show? – Meghalaya
- Name the first public company in history to reach a $1 trillion market value? – Apple
- Which state government approved Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam, an unemployment allowance scheme to provide Rs 1000 per month to unemployed youth in state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Kadaknath chicken meat has recently received Geographical Indication (GI) tag. It is originated in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- The first ever dragonfly festival was held in ________. – New Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!