Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 August 2018
- With which of the following state did Tech Mahindra sign a MoU to launch India’s first Blockchain district? – Telangana
- Which organisation recently signed a MoU with the State Bank of India (SBI) for getting Long Term Unsecured Loan of Rs 25000 crore? – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- With which of the following bank did National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) sign a MoU for getting Long Term Unsecured Loan of Rs 25000 crore? – State Bank of India
- How much amount of Long Term Unsecured Loan agreement did NHAI sign with SBI for? – ₹25,000 crore
- Which of the following state hosted the Fifth Act East Business Show? – Meghalaya
- Name the first public company in history to reach a $1 trillion market value? – Apple
- Which state government approved Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam, an unemployment allowance scheme to provide Rs 1000 per month to unemployed youth in state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Kadaknath chicken meat has recently received Geographical Indication (GI) tag. It is originated in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- The first ever dragonfly festival was held in ________. – New Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?