Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15 October 2018
- India’s first cryptocurrency ATM was recently installed in which city? – Bengaluru
- With which state government did National Stock Exchange sign a MoU to provide access to capital to MSMEs? – Uttarakhand
- India’s first India-Israel Innovation Centre (IIIC), an entrepreneurial technology hub, was launched in city? – Bengaluru
- Which city has been selected as India’s first Lighthouse City for an urban mobility lab, in a program led by the Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) and NITI Aayog? – Pune
- With which nation did India sign a MoU to jointly work to promote medical devices industry in both the countries? – South Korea
- With which nation did India launched their first joint programme for Afghanistan to train its diplomats? – China
- Which state recently announced a relief of Rs 5 lakh each in the case of deaths caused by ‘Titli’ cyclone? – Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as an advisor to BankBazaar? – SS Mundra
- International Day of Rural Women was observed globally on _____. – 15 October
- What was the theme of International Day of Rural Women 2018? – Sustainable infrastructure, services and social protection for gender equality and the empowerment of rural women and girls
- Mahila Kisan Diwas was celebrated on _____. – 15 October
- 2018 Asian Para Games was held in _____. – Jakarta, Indonesia
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.