Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 16 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 16 October 2018
- India announced to set up special desk to facilitate investments from which nation? – United Arab Emirates
- Agri-startup and Entrepreneurship was recently held in ________. – New Delhi
- The Uttar Cabinet on October 16, 2018 approved the proposal of the state government to rename the city of ‘Allahabad’ as ______. – Prayagraj
- Which of the following city was recently renamed as Prayagraj? – Allahabad
- Minister of State for Power and Renewable Energy RK Singh on October 15, 2018 launched an award scheme under which scheme? – Saubhagya Scheme
- Government inaugurated the hi-tech Central Warehouse of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) in which city? – Bilaspur, Haryana
- In ‘Investment Trends Monitor’ report by UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) India attracted how much FDI flows in the first half of 2018? – $22 billion
- What was India’s rank in terms of development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)? – 13th
- Which nation ranked 1 in terms of development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)? – United States of America
- Which nation has set up a committee to formulate a strategy to help its businesses invest more into the Indian market? – Sri Lanka
- World Food Day was observed globally on _____. – 16 October
- What was the theme of World Food Day 2018? – Our actions are our future – A zero hunger world by 2030 is possible
- Paul Gardner Allen, who recently passed away was the co-founder of _______. – Microsoft
- Name the Microsoft co-founder who recently passed away. – Paul Gardner Allen
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?