Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 July 2018
- Which of the following state recently signed a MoU with Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) to strengthen trade, industrial relations? – Gujarat
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved lining project of the Son canal in Shahabad-Bhojpur region of Bihar. What is the outlay of the project? – USD 503 million
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of 13 Urban Infrastructure projects for which state? – Rajasthan
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of how many Urban Infrastructure projects for Rajasthan? – 13
- Who launched one of India’s first title insurance policies? – HDFC ERGO
- HDFC ERGO launched a title insurance policy, making it one of the first such products launched by private insurers. What is Title insurance policy? – insurance for the title of a real estate property and is mandatory according to the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, or RERA
- Rajya Sabha along with Venkaiah Naidu becomes first to sign a MoU. With which country did Rajya Sabha sign the MoU? – Rwanda
- The first ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) was held in _______. – New Delhi
- The Local Area Plan (LAP) and Town Planning Scheme (TPS) have been formulated under the AMRUT. They will be implemented in how many city? – 25
- With which nation India have reached an agreement for the reduction of tariffs on imports of Indian medicines, particularly cancer drugs? – China
- The Union Government has granted the Institutions of Eminence (IoEs) status to how many institutes? – six
- Nitin Gadkari, formulated an action plan for realising the full potential of ______. – Cruise Tourism
- Which of the following state assembly passed the Lok Ayuktha Bill? – Tamil Nadu
- Who has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two Taiwanese Science Parks to strengthen links with the parks there? – Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society (KITS)
- Which state has topped the ease of doing annual business ranking of states and Union Territories by the World Bank and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)? – Andhra Pradesh
- Who was voted as the best-ever Man Booker Prize winner, celebrating five decades of this prestigious literary award? – Michael Ondaatje’s ‘The English Patient’
- Winning Like Sourav: Think & Succeed Like Ganguly book is authored by ________. – Abhirup Bhattacharya
- Who among the following was appointed as the Supreme Court Judge of USA? – Brett Kavanaugh
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!