Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 July 2018
- According to World Bank report, which nation did India overtook to become the sixth largest economy? – France
- According to World Bank data on gross domestic product (GDP) of countries for 2017, India has become the world’s ______ largest economy overtaking France. – sixth
- Which of the following company has launched of Mutual Funds transactional capabilities on Facebook Messenger? – HDFC securities
- HDFC securities launched of Mutual Funds transactional capabilities on Facebook Messenger through their virtual assistant ______. – Arya
- Which of the following payments app announced the launch of instant loan of Rs.5000 on its app? – Mobikwik
- MobiKwik announced the launch of instant loan of Rs.5000 on its app. It was launched in partnership with? – Bajaj Finserv
- MobiKwik announced the launch of instant loan of on its app up to what amount? – ₹5000
- Which of the following bank has inked an agreement with South Korea’s KB Financial Group to set-up financing corridor and development of digital payment ecosystem? – Bank of Baroda
- India-Korea Business Forum was held in ________. – New Delhi
- India-Korea Technology Exchange Centre was inaugurated in ______. – New Delhi
- Along with whom did South Korean Small and Medium Business Corporation (SMC) inaugurated the India-Korea Technology Exchange Centre? – National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) and South Korean Small and Medium Business Corporation (SMC) inaugurated the India-Korea Technology Exchange Centre in an effort to boost bilateral cooperation in which sector? – Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises (MSME) segment
- Which of the following bank has partnered with Australia’s Westpac Banking Corporation to create a platform named Money2World (M2W)? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank has partnered with Australia’s Westpac Banking Corporation to create a platform named _______. – Money2World
- The Indian Railways has introduced the first ever commercial service to run double-stack dwarf containers from ______. – Western Railway’s Rajkot railway station
- The first India Japan AI and Fintech Forum was held in ___________. – Tokyo
- BSNL became the first Mobile Operator to Launch Internet Telephony Services called _____. – Wings
- Who launched India’s first Internet Telephony Services called WINGS? – BSNL
- Which of the following organisation MoU with IRCTC for easy rail e-ticket booking for personnel? – CRPF
- Name the first-ever warship to enter port of Sabang in Indonesia. – INS Sumitra
- INS Sumitra became the first-ever warship to enter port of _____. – Sabang, Indonesia
- Which of the following state has given in-principle approval for the 39-crore rupees ‘Seema Darshan’ project? – Gujarat
- Which of the following state government has decided to digitise, upgrade and preserve its rare and historic documents? – Telangana
- Which of the following state launched the much-awaited ‘Anna Canteens’ in various parts of the state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian state recently granted Religious Minority Status to Jews living in the state? – Gujarat
- Which state has announced that it would be enhancing the ex-gratia grant being given to the family members of the police personnel who die in the line of duty from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 30 lakh? – Haryana
- Who has been appointed as the advocate general of Jammu and Kashmir? – D C Raina
- What was the rank of PM Narendra Modi in the list of most followed leaders on Twitter as per a study by a global communications agency Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)? – 3rd
- Who is the most followed female leader in the report “Twiplomacy” by Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)? – Sushma Swaraj
- 2018 World Population Day was observed across the globe on __________. – 11 July
- What was the theme of 2018 World Population Day? – Family Planning is a Human Right
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!