Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 November 2018
- Which of the following NBFC company received Reserve Bank of India’s license to conduct business in India? – Kirloskar Capital
- FSDC meeting was recently held and chaired by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. What does FSDC stand for? – Financial Stability and Development Council
- Which bank announced the launch of its instant digital credit facility, PayLater? – ICICI Bank
- Name India’s first indigenously developed microprocessor. – Shakti
- Which institute developed India’s first indigenous microprocessor Shatki? – IIT Madras
- India and Japan began their first-ever joint military exercise named ______. – Dharma Guardian 2018
- Dharma Guardian 2018 is the joint military exercise between India and ______. – Japan
- India and Japan began their first every joint military exercise in which state? – Mizoram
- With which nation did India agree to act tough on terror in November 2018? – Botswana
- Who presided the 109th session of United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Executive Council in Manama, Bahrain? – KJ Alphons
- Which Indian film has been included in BBC’s 100 best foreign language films list? – Pather Panchali by Satyajit Ray
- Which nation will be the Partner Country for the 25th DST – CII Technology Summit? – Netherlands
- Which state decided to launch an awareness drive about the precautionary measures to prevent spread of swine flu? – Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)? – S S Deswal
- Who has been appointed as the 12th Chief of Integrated Defence Staff? – Lieutenant General P.S. Rajeshwar
- The World Cities Day was observed across the world on _____. – 31 October
- A ‘Clean Air Week’ campaign would be organised during ______. – 1-5 November 2018
- A ‘Clean Air Week’ campaign would be organised during November 1-5, 2018 in collaboration with which state government? – Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!