Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18-21 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18-19 January 2019
- Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 was held in _________. – Gandhinagar
- What was the theme of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019? – Youth Connect 2019: Shaping A New India – The Story of Billion Dreams
- How many countries were the partner countries in Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019? – 15
- What amount of loan agreement India and Japan-India Cooperative Actions (JICA) signed for the Construction of Chennai Peripheral Ring Road? – ₹2470 crore
- What amount of loan agreement India and Japan-India Cooperative Actions (JICA) signed for Cooperative Actions towards Sustainable Development Goals in India? – ₹950 crore
- Which company recently announced to build India’s first lithium ion factory with LIBCOIN? – Bharat Heavy Electricals
- Agri Vision 2019 Conference on envisioning Agro solutions for Smart and Sustainable Agriculture was held in ________. – Hyderabad
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Museum of Indian Cinema (NMIC) in ______. – Mumbai
- The development of the National Museum of Indian Cinema was guided by the Museum Advisory Committee headed by __________. – Shyam Benegal
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s first private Howitzer-manufacturing facility in ______. – Hazira, Gujarat
- Which institute has announced the launch of India’s first dedicated bachelor’s programme in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology? – IIT–Hyderabad
- The second World Orange Festival 2019 was held in ____. – Nagpur
- Regional Conference on ‘Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme’ was held in _______. – Mumbai
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of IDFC First Bank? – V Vaidyanathan
- Who was recently appointed as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan? – Justice Asif Saeed Khosa
- Who recently became the first Indian athlete to be nominated for the prestigious Laureus World Comeback of the Year Award? – Vinesh Phogat (Wrestler)
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!