Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18-21 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18-19 January 2019
- Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 was held in _________. – Gandhinagar
- What was the theme of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019? – Youth Connect 2019: Shaping A New India – The Story of Billion Dreams
- How many countries were the partner countries in Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019? – 15
- What amount of loan agreement India and Japan-India Cooperative Actions (JICA) signed for the Construction of Chennai Peripheral Ring Road? – ₹2470 crore
- What amount of loan agreement India and Japan-India Cooperative Actions (JICA) signed for Cooperative Actions towards Sustainable Development Goals in India? – ₹950 crore
- Which company recently announced to build India’s first lithium ion factory with LIBCOIN? – Bharat Heavy Electricals
- Agri Vision 2019 Conference on envisioning Agro solutions for Smart and Sustainable Agriculture was held in ________. – Hyderabad
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Museum of Indian Cinema (NMIC) in ______. – Mumbai
- The development of the National Museum of Indian Cinema was guided by the Museum Advisory Committee headed by __________. – Shyam Benegal
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s first private Howitzer-manufacturing facility in ______. – Hazira, Gujarat
- Which institute has announced the launch of India’s first dedicated bachelor’s programme in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology? – IIT–Hyderabad
- The second World Orange Festival 2019 was held in ____. – Nagpur
- Regional Conference on ‘Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme’ was held in _______. – Mumbai
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of IDFC First Bank? – V Vaidyanathan
- Who was recently appointed as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan? – Justice Asif Saeed Khosa
- Who recently became the first Indian athlete to be nominated for the prestigious Laureus World Comeback of the Year Award? – Vinesh Phogat (Wrestler)
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?