Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 17 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 17 January 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India has rationalised the overseas borrowing norms allowing a uniform borrowing limit of _______ a year across tenors. – ₹750 million
- What amount of penalty did RBI impose on Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) for non-compliance of Know Your Customer guidelines? – ₹1 crore
- Who inaugurated the 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019? – Suresh Prabhu
- The 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019 was recently held in _______. – Mumbai
- What does PMRPY stand for? – Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Protsahan Yojana
- Which scheme recently crossed the milestone of one crore beneficiaries? – Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Protsahan Yojana
- Name the recently launched capacity building programme on nanosatellite development by ISRO. – UNNATI
- UNNATI which is a capacity building programme on nanosatellite development by ISRO stands for ________. – UNispace Nano-satellite Assembly and Training by ISRO
- First Eklavya Model Residential Schools National Sports Meet was recently held in _____. – Hyderabad
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has imposed a penalty on the Chemists and Druggists Association of ____. – Baroda
- The Ministry of Finance on January 16, 2019 constituted a Group of Ministers (GoM) on issues relating to lottery. Who is the chairman of the GoM? – Sudhir Mungantiwar, Finance Minister, Maharashtra
- Who among the following was recently appointed Judge to the Supreme Court of India? – Dinesh Maheshwari and Sanjiv Khanna
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!