Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Data Interpretation Questions in IBPS CLERK MAINS 2017. A big thanks to Vikash Pandey for sharing the questions with us.
Direction ;- The Table shows that the number of passengers travelling in 6 coaches of a train on Monday. The provided table shows that number of children and ratio of adults male to adult female.
|Coach No. of Train||Number of Children||Ratio of Adults [Male : Female] out of remaining passengers excluding Children|
(note – Total number of passengers in each coach is 80 (monday) no passengers is absent from coach.
(1) Total no of adult passengers travelling in coach C1, C2, C3 ?
(2) what is the ratio of males travelling in C1 to the female of C3 ?
(3) On tuesday if males adults in C3 increased by 20% and number of females adult decreaded by 50% in same coach then the number of children in C3 ?
(4) What is the percentage of adult male are there compare to female adults in C3 ?
(5) what is the ration of adult male to adult female in C6 ?
Direction :- There are two school name XYZ and ABC ( actually name kuch aur tha but didnot remember but Data i remembered ) Average no of girls student r 210 in both school. the number of boys student in both school is 810. Number of girls student in XYZ and ABC respectively is 2/5 and 2/3 of respective number of boys students.
(1) The number of boys students in school XYZ is what percentage of total number of students ?
(2) The number of girls students in school ABC is what percentage more or less than the number of girls students in school XYZ ?
(3) If the number of boys students in school XYZ in increased by 25% and number of girls student in ABC in Decreased by 10% then what will be overall change in number of candidates ?
(4) What is the percentage of girls students form school XYZ ?
(5) What is the ratio of girls student from school XYZ to boys students from ABC ?
Note from my own side:- some data i missed but tried to write all question based on real exam.
if any error in typing then forgive us.