Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 11 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
- India has become the world’s sixth largest economy overtaking France, according to World Bank data on gross domestic product (GDP) of countries for 2017.
- In order to reduce the long pending grievances of taxpayers and to minimise litigations pertaining to tax matters and facilitate the Ease of Doing Business, Government of India decided to increase the threshold monetary limits for filing Departmental Appeals at various levels, be it Appellate Tribunals, High Courts and the Supreme Court.
- HDFC securities on Wednesday announced launch of Mutual Funds transactional capabilities on Facebook Messenger through their virtual assistant, Arya.
- Digital financial services platform MobiKwik announced the launch of instant loan of Rs.5000 on its app, in partnership with Bajaj Finserv, a statement said here on Wednesday.
- Public sector lender Bank of Baroda today said it has inked an agreement with South Korea’s KB Financial Group to set-up financing corridor and development of digital payment ecosystem.
- The National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) and South Korean Small and Medium Business Corporation (SMC) on Tuesday inaugurated the India-Korea Technology Exchange Centre in an effort to boost bilateral cooperation between the two countries in the Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises (MSME) segment.
- Private sector lender ICICI Bank said on Tuesday that it has partnered with Australia’s Westpac Banking Corporation to create a platform named Money2World (M2W), which students with accounts in Indian banks can utilise to pay fee to Australian colleges.
- The Indian Railways has introduced a commercial service to run double-stack dwarf containers on trains to capture the lost traffic through a new delivery model for domestic cargo. The information was shared by the Railways Ministry on July 9, 2018.
- India Japan Partnership Group held the first India Japan AI and Fintech Forum in central Tokyo district of Marunouchi led by Mr. Sanjeev Sinha, IIT Kanpur Graduate and Founding President of IIT Alumni Association in Japan.
- BSNL becomes first Mobile Operator to Launch Internet Telephony Services called WINGS. The service will cost Rs.1099 which is One Time Fee and you can enjoy audio video calling for one year.
- The nearly three-lakh personnel strong country’s largest paramilitary CRPF today inked a deal with the IRCTC to usher in the easy and fast e-booking of railway tickets system for its jawans and officers by replacing the age-old warrant system.
- Indian naval ship, INS Sumitra on July 11, 2018 became the first-ever warship to enter port of Sabang in Indonesia.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has given in-principle approval for the 39-crore rupees ‘Seema Darshan’ project for developing more infrastructure facilities from T-Junction to Zero Point at Nadabet near Suigam in Banaskantha district.
- The Telangana government has decided to digitise, upgrade and preserve its rare and historic documents.
- The Andhra Pradesh government on July 11, 2018 launched the much-awaited ‘Anna Canteens’ in various parts of the state.
- Gujarat Government on July 6, 2018 granted Religious Minority Status to Jews living in the state. In this regard, Gujarat’s Department of Social Justice and Empowerment issued a GR to this effect.
- The state government of Haryana has announced that it would be enhancing the ex-gratia grant being given to the family members of the police personnel who die in the line of duty from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 30 lakh.
- Governor N N Vohra today appointed D C Raina as the advocate general of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the third most followed leader on Twitter after US President Donald Trump and Pope Francis, as per a study by a global communications agency Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW). On the other hand, India’s external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj is not only the most followed female world leader but also the most followed foreign minister in the world.
- The United States has listed the 200 billion dollar in Chinese export goods that could be hit with tariffs as soon as September, escalating the trade war between the world’s two largest economies.
- The World Population Day was observed across the globe on July 11, 2018 with the theme Family Planning is a Human Right.
- India have bagged four medals in the Asia Cup World Archery Ranking Tournament Stage 3 in Taipei.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: