Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 10 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Industries and Mines Department under the Gujarat government and Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) on Tuesday in Delhi.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved USD 503-million lining project of the Son canal in Shahabad-Bhojpur region of Bihar that would bring immense benefits to the agriculture sector of the region.
- PM Modi laid the foundation stone of 13 Urban Infrastructure projects for the State of Rajasthan.
- Private general insurer HDFC ERGO on Tuesday launched a title insurance policy, making it one of the first such products launched by private insurers.
- Andhra Pradesh has topped the ease of doing annual business ranking of states and Union Territories by the World Bank and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP).
- The Rajya Sabha, for the first time in 76 years since it came into being, entered into a Memorandum of Understanding on Tuesday with a foreign counterpart, Rwanda for promoting inter-parliamentary dialogue.
- The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State/UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Hardeep S Puri, Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs, on July 9, 2018 launched several new initiatives under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) and the Smart Cities Mission.
- India and China have reached an agreement for the reduction of tariffs on Chinese imports of Indian medicines, particularly cancer drugs. The information was shared by the Chinese Foreign Ministry on July 9, 2018.
- The Union Government has granted the Institutions of Eminence (IoEs) status to six institutions including 3 from Public Sector and 3 from Private Sector.
- Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways, Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, formulated an action plan for realising the full potential of Cruise Tourism in the country.
- Tamil Nadu Assembly passed the Lok Ayuktha Bill that was introduced by State Administrative Reforms Minister D Jayakumar in the Assembly.
- Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society (KITS) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with two Taiwanese Science Parks to strengthen links with the parks there.
- Michael Ondaatje’s ‘The English Patient’ was voted as the best-ever Man Booker Prize winner, celebrating five decades of this prestigious literary award.
- Winning Like Sourav: Think & Succeed Like Ganguly book written by Abhirup Bhattacharya was launched on the eve of Sourav Ganguly’s birthday.
- US President Donald Trump on July 9, 2018 nominated conservative Brett Kavanaugh as the Supreme Court Judge to succeed Justice Anthony Kennedy, who recently announced his retirement.