Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 9 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 9 May 2018
- For how much amount did Walmart acquire Flipkart? – $16 billion
- Walmart Inc. acquired how much percent of stake in Flipkart for USD 16 billion? – 77%
- India on May 8, 2018 launched its biggest auction of City Gas Distribution (CGD) networks in how many geographical locations? – 86
- Who among the following launched the website of Digital India Internship Scheme in New Delhi on May 9, 2018? – Ravi Shankar Prasad
- With which nation did Gujarat sign a MoU to celebrate the nation’s independence centenary? – Poland
- With which company did National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) tie up to explore Urban Air Mobility (UAM) for future air transportation such as flying cars? – Uber
- UN Chief Antonio Guterres announces to hold climate summit in September 2019 in ______. – New York
- 2018 World Robot Conference will be held in _____. – Beijing, China
Liked it? Share it with your friends!