Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 9 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 9 May 2018
- For how much amount did Walmart acquire Flipkart? – $16 billion
- Walmart Inc. acquired how much percent of stake in Flipkart for USD 16 billion? – 77%
- India on May 8, 2018 launched its biggest auction of City Gas Distribution (CGD) networks in how many geographical locations? – 86
- Who among the following launched the website of Digital India Internship Scheme in New Delhi on May 9, 2018? – Ravi Shankar Prasad
- With which nation did Gujarat sign a MoU to celebrate the nation’s independence centenary? – Poland
- With which company did National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) tie up to explore Urban Air Mobility (UAM) for future air transportation such as flying cars? – Uber
- UN Chief Antonio Guterres announces to hold climate summit in September 2019 in ______. – New York
- 2018 World Robot Conference will be held in _____. – Beijing, China
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?