Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8 May 2018
- India’s First Apex Conference for the CEOs of Smart Cities was inaugurated in __________. – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- India’ first Integrated Control and Command Centre (ICCC) was launched in which city? – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- What is the name of the Alphabet Inc’s Google launched Android Things? – Brillo
- The third edition of the United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP) was inaugurated in ______. – New Delhi
- With which country did India agree to support each other for non-permanent membership of UNSC? – Guatemala
- What was India’s rank in business optimism index 2018? – 6
- 2018 business optimism index was released by _____. – Grant Thornton
- Who topped the 2018 business optimism index? – Austria
- What was India’s rank in the inaugural Asia Power index 2018? – 4
- Dmitry Medvedev was appointed Prime Minister of _____. – Russia
- Who was recently appointed Chief Innovation Officer of Panasonic India? – Manish Misra
- Who among the following was conferred with ‘WEF Excellent Woman of Excellence award 2018’? – Nisha Bhalla
- Name the Indian American professor who received a grant of USD 1.6 million from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to protect kidneys from obesity? – Tahir Hussain
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!