Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8 May 2018
- India’s First Apex Conference for the CEOs of Smart Cities was inaugurated in __________. – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- India’ first Integrated Control and Command Centre (ICCC) was launched in which city? – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- What is the name of the Alphabet Inc’s Google launched Android Things? – Brillo
- The third edition of the United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP) was inaugurated in ______. – New Delhi
- With which country did India agree to support each other for non-permanent membership of UNSC? – Guatemala
- What was India’s rank in business optimism index 2018? – 6
- 2018 business optimism index was released by _____. – Grant Thornton
- Who topped the 2018 business optimism index? – Austria
- What was India’s rank in the inaugural Asia Power index 2018? – 4
- Dmitry Medvedev was appointed Prime Minister of _____. – Russia
- Who was recently appointed Chief Innovation Officer of Panasonic India? – Manish Misra
- Who among the following was conferred with ‘WEF Excellent Woman of Excellence award 2018’? – Nisha Bhalla
- Name the Indian American professor who received a grant of USD 1.6 million from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to protect kidneys from obesity? – Tahir Hussain
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?