Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 5 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 5 May 2018
- With which of the following company did NITI Aayog sign a Statement of Intent (SoI) on May 4, 2018 to develop a crop yield prediction model using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide real-time advisory to farmers in aspirational districts? – IBM
- What is the share of Central Government in GST Network (GSTN)? – 50%
- What is the share of State Governments in GST Network (GSTN)? – 50% in total
- Government recently approved the project encompassing the use of GIS technology for Namami Gange programme with a total budget of ____. – ₹86.84 crore
- HRD Ministry launched online professional development programme for faculty. In the first phase of the initiative how many discipline-specific National Resource Centres (NRC) have been identified? – 75
- Who among the following was sworn in as the acting governor of Manipur? – Jagdish Mukhi
- Who among the following was appointed acting chief justice of Punjab and Haryana HC? – Justice AK Mittal
- Name the spacecraft launched by NASA to Mars to dig down deep? – InSight
Liked it? Share it with your friends!