Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 May 2018
- Who is the head of the panel on ‘Imposition of Cess on Sugar under GST’? – Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Who is the head of the panel on ‘Incentivising digital payments in the GST regime’? – Sushil Kumar Modi
- The fourth regional conference on futuristic, resilient and digital infrastructure was held in _____. – Bengaluru
- According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), what was India’s rank in the list of largest military spender in the world 2017? – 5th
- According to SIPRI, which nation is the largest military spender in the world in 2017? – USA
- North Eastern cultural and information centre to be set up in which city? – New Delhi
- Varuna naval exercise 2018 was held between India and ____. – France
- What was India’s rank in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – 11th
- Which nation topped the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – USA
- Which organisation released the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – AT Kearney
- Which of the following Nobel Prize will not be given in 2018? – Nobel Prize in Literature
- World Tuna Day is observed on ______. – 2 May
- What was the theme of World Tuna Day 2018? – “Is your tuna sustainable?”
- International Firefighters’ Day is observed on ________. – 4 May
- Name the Indian-American who has been appointed as interim judge to the civil court of New York City? – Deepa Ambekar
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!