Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 May 2018
- Who is the head of the panel on ‘Imposition of Cess on Sugar under GST’? – Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Who is the head of the panel on ‘Incentivising digital payments in the GST regime’? – Sushil Kumar Modi
- The fourth regional conference on futuristic, resilient and digital infrastructure was held in _____. – Bengaluru
- According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), what was India’s rank in the list of largest military spender in the world 2017? – 5th
- According to SIPRI, which nation is the largest military spender in the world in 2017? – USA
- North Eastern cultural and information centre to be set up in which city? – New Delhi
- Varuna naval exercise 2018 was held between India and ____. – France
- What was India’s rank in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – 11th
- Which nation topped the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – USA
- Which organisation released the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index 2018? – AT Kearney
- Which of the following Nobel Prize will not be given in 2018? – Nobel Prize in Literature
- World Tuna Day is observed on ______. – 2 May
- What was the theme of World Tuna Day 2018? – “Is your tuna sustainable?”
- International Firefighters’ Day is observed on ________. – 4 May
- Name the Indian-American who has been appointed as interim judge to the civil court of New York City? – Deepa Ambekar
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?