Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 April 2018
- Which company was ranked as most trusted brand in India? – Google
- Google was ranked the most trusted brand in India as per __________. – TRA Brand Trust Report 2018
- Google was ranked 1 in the most trusted brand report. Who was ranked second? – Facebook
- Government launched a Pilot Scheme for Procurement of Aggregate Power of 2500 MW on competitive basis for how many years? – 3
- Which state recently signed a MoU with National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) for setting up a five lakh litre per day capacity modernised dairy plant? – Odisha
- With which nation did India recently agree to review their bilateral trade treaty by July 2018? – Nepal
- Google recently tie up with CBSE for which purpose? – to allow students check their results on its platform
- Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas has successfully fired a BVR missile. What does BVR stand for? – Beyond Visual Range
- Which of the following aircraft successfully fired an air-to-air beyond visual (BVR) range missile? – Tejas
- Name the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India. – Dalmia Bharat Group
- Dalmia Bharat Group has become the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India under which scheme? – Adopt a Heritage Scheme
- Dalmia Bharat Group has become the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India. Name the monument. – Red Fort & Golkanada Fort
- Dalmia Bharat Group adopted Red Fort under Adopt a Heritage Scheme for how many years? – 5
- Ayushman Bharat Diwas was celebrated across the country on _____. – 30 April
- In a first, India and Pakistan will jointly take part in ‘Peace Mission-2018’ in which country? – Russia
- India and Pakistan will participate for the first time in a multination counter-terror war game. What is the name of the war game? – Peace Mission-2018
- PM Narendra Modi announced every single village of India was electrified. According to the statement, which village was the last one to receive electricity on? – Leisang in Manipur
- Who has been chosen for the 2017 Saraswati Samman? – Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra
- Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra chosen for the 2017 Saraswati Samman for _____. – his collection of verses (poetry) titled ‘Vakhar’
- Who has been appointed as part-time chairman of the Kotak Mahindra Bank? – Prakash Apte
- Who was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Intex? – Rajiv Bakshi
- Who was appointed Britain’s new Home Secretary? – Sajid Javid
- International Jazz Day is observed on _______. – 30 April
- International Dance Day is observed on _______. – 29 April
- World Immunization Week is observed between _______. – 24 to 30 April
- What was the theme of World Immunization Week 2018? – Protected Together, #VaccinesWork
- The Office of United States (US) Trade Representative (USTR) placed India on ‘Priority Watch List’ in which of its report? – Special 301 Report
- International Buddhist Conference was held in ________. – Lumbini, Nepal
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!