Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 April 2018
- Which company was ranked as most trusted brand in India? – Google
- Google was ranked the most trusted brand in India as per __________. – TRA Brand Trust Report 2018
- Google was ranked 1 in the most trusted brand report. Who was ranked second? – Facebook
- Government launched a Pilot Scheme for Procurement of Aggregate Power of 2500 MW on competitive basis for how many years? – 3
- Which state recently signed a MoU with National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) for setting up a five lakh litre per day capacity modernised dairy plant? – Odisha
- With which nation did India recently agree to review their bilateral trade treaty by July 2018? – Nepal
- Google recently tie up with CBSE for which purpose? – to allow students check their results on its platform
- Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas has successfully fired a BVR missile. What does BVR stand for? – Beyond Visual Range
- Which of the following aircraft successfully fired an air-to-air beyond visual (BVR) range missile? – Tejas
- Name the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India. – Dalmia Bharat Group
- Dalmia Bharat Group has become the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India under which scheme? – Adopt a Heritage Scheme
- Dalmia Bharat Group has become the first corporate house to adopt a historical monument in India. Name the monument. – Red Fort & Golkanada Fort
- Dalmia Bharat Group adopted Red Fort under Adopt a Heritage Scheme for how many years? – 5
- Ayushman Bharat Diwas was celebrated across the country on _____. – 30 April
- In a first, India and Pakistan will jointly take part in ‘Peace Mission-2018’ in which country? – Russia
- India and Pakistan will participate for the first time in a multination counter-terror war game. What is the name of the war game? – Peace Mission-2018
- PM Narendra Modi announced every single village of India was electrified. According to the statement, which village was the last one to receive electricity on? – Leisang in Manipur
- Who has been chosen for the 2017 Saraswati Samman? – Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra
- Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra chosen for the 2017 Saraswati Samman for _____. – his collection of verses (poetry) titled ‘Vakhar’
- Who has been appointed as part-time chairman of the Kotak Mahindra Bank? – Prakash Apte
- Who was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Intex? – Rajiv Bakshi
- Who was appointed Britain’s new Home Secretary? – Sajid Javid
- International Jazz Day is observed on _______. – 30 April
- International Dance Day is observed on _______. – 29 April
- World Immunization Week is observed between _______. – 24 to 30 April
- What was the theme of World Immunization Week 2018? – Protected Together, #VaccinesWork
- The Office of United States (US) Trade Representative (USTR) placed India on ‘Priority Watch List’ in which of its report? – Special 301 Report
- International Buddhist Conference was held in ________. – Lumbini, Nepal
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?