Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28-29 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28-29 April 2018
- Which of the following company recently introduced offline payments solution “Tap-Card”? – Paytm
- Name the Near Field Communication (NFC) technology based payment solution launched by Paytm. – Tap Card
- With which of the following company did Paytm partner to launch offline NFC based solution “Tap Card”? – Yeldi Softcom
- RBI has decided to increase the ECB Liability to Equity Ratio for ECB raised from direct foreign equity holder under the automatic route to ________. – 7:1
- RBI has decided to increase the ECB Liability to Equity Ratio for ECB raised from direct foreign equity holder under the automatic route to 7:1. This ratio will not be applicable if total of all ECBs raised by an entity is up to ________. – USD 5 million
- RBI has withdrawn a restriction that limited foreign investors to only investing in government and corporate bonds with tenures of __________. – 3 years or more
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) on April 27, 2018 approved Capital Acquisition Proposals of the services valued at over ______. – ₹3,687 crore
- DAC approved procurement of DRDO’s designed and developed NAG Missile System (NAMIS) at the cost of what amount? – ₹524 crore
- Government announced Deen Dayal Upadhyay Scholarship for which purpose? – Development in Journalism
- Which of the following high court recently declared the practice of solitary confinement as unconstitutional as per the United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners? – Uttarakhand High Court
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in on April 27, 2018 signed a landmark peace agreement. What is the name of the agreement? – Panmunjeom Declaration
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed on ____. – 28 April
- What was the theme of 2018 World Day for Safety and Health at Work? – Occupational safety health (OSH) vulnerability of young workers
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!