Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 29 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 29 May 2018
- Name India’s first robot using Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that can assist customers, address their queries and entertain them. – RADA
- In which airport India’s first AI Robot RADA was installed to assist flyers? – Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
- Which airlines recently installed India’s first AI Robot RADA in IGI Airport to assist flyers? – Vistara
- Uttar Pradesh government signed a pact with Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA), Noida and Greater Noida Industrial Development Authorities to fast-track work on _______. – Jewar International Airport
- With which of the following company(s) did Archaeological Survey of India sign MoU for online booking? – Yatra & Book My Show
- Who recently won the ‘Ultraman World Championship’ title at Australia in May 2018? – Krishna Prakash
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) approved the procurement of equipment for the Defence Forces valued at over _____. – ₹6900 crore
- The main event of 4th International Yoga Day celebrations (IDY-2018) will be held on June 21, 2018 in which city? – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Which Bollywood actor recently launched an advertisement campaign for the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen)? – Akshay Kumar
- Who recently became the oldest Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest? – Sangeeta Bahl
- Which of the following state government recently launched the ‘Prakritik Kheti Khushhaal Kisaan Yojana’ (PKKKY) to promote organic farming? – Himachal Pradesh
- Which state has set August 15 as the deadline to phase out plastic carry bags completely from the state, as part of the ‘Himalayan Cleanup’ programme? – Tripura
- Who among the following launched the ‘Clean Air India Initiative’ in Delhi? – Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with World Bank for the strengthening public financial management in Rajasthan Project? – USD 21.7 million
- India on May 29, 2018 signed a loan agreement with the World Bank for IBRD Credit of USD 21.7 million for the strengthening public financial management in ______. – Rajasthan Project
- Who among the following Indians was recently featured in the 30 global CEOs list published by Barron’s? – HDFC MD, Aditya Puri
- International Day of UN Peacekeepers 2018 was observed on _________. – 29 May
- What was the theme of International Day of UN Peacekeepers 2018? – ‘UN Peacekeepers: 70 Years of Service and Sacrifice’
- World Digestive Health Day (WDHD) 2018 was observed on ____. – 29 May
- What was the theme of World Digestive Health Day (WDHD) 2018? – Viral Hepatitis, B and C: Lift the Global Burden
- Who among the following was appointed as deputy National Security Advisor (NSA)? – Pankaj Saran
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!