Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 May 2018
- With which bank did SIDBI sign a MOU to provide loans to SMEs, MSMEs? – YES Bank
- With which bank did Yes Bank sign a MoU to provide loans to SMEs, MSMEs? – SIDBI
- What is the estimated growth in Indian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) for the year 2018 by Moody’s Investors Service in May 2018? – 3%
- India and Indonesia have agreed to double their efforts to take bilateral trade to ____. – USD 50 billion
- Confederation of Indian Industry announced a decision to open its first overseas office in ____. – Jakarta
- RK Singh, Minister of State for Power, on May 29, 2018 launched the web portal and an app named ________. – PRAAPTI
- RK Singh, Minister of State for Power, on May 29, 2018 launched the web portal and an app namely PRAAPTI that stands for ____________. – ‘Payment ratification and analysis in power procurement for bringing transparency in invoicing of generators’
- What is the state tree of Andhra Pradesh? – Neem
- What is the newly approved state animal of Andhra Pradesh? – Blackbuck
- Name the messaging app launched by Patanjali. – Kimbho
- What is the name of the exhibition cum sale launched by Union Tribal Affairs Minister, Jual Oram on May 29, 2018? – Pankha
- Gaj Yatra was recently launched in _______. – Meghalaya
- How much amount did India release to Nepal for two road packages? – ₹33.10 crore
- Which of the following state government has decided to regularise 2, 37,000 contractual teachers in the state? – Madhya Pradesh
- Statehood Day of Goa is celebrated on __________. – 30 May
- Which of the following state has decided to bring all state government offices under the e-Office system by August 15 to minimise the use of paper? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following airline announced to launch world’s longest commercial flights in October? – Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) will launch the world’s longest commercial flights from October 11 between Singapore and ___________. – New Jersey, USA
- Which of the following will for the first time on June 7, 2018 host Indian American gathering? – US Capitol (White House)
- Name the company which recently become world’s third largest company. – Microsoft
- Whom did Microsoft takeover to become the World’s third largest company? – Google
- Who among the following won an international award, in the best caricature category at the 13th edition of the World Press Cartoon awards? – Kerala cartoonist Thomas Antony
- Who was recently appointed Northern Army Commander? – Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!