Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 30 May 2018
- With which bank did SIDBI sign a MOU to provide loans to SMEs, MSMEs? – YES Bank
- With which bank did Yes Bank sign a MoU to provide loans to SMEs, MSMEs? – SIDBI
- What is the estimated growth in Indian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) for the year 2018 by Moody’s Investors Service in May 2018? – 3%
- India and Indonesia have agreed to double their efforts to take bilateral trade to ____. – USD 50 billion
- Confederation of Indian Industry announced a decision to open its first overseas office in ____. – Jakarta
- RK Singh, Minister of State for Power, on May 29, 2018 launched the web portal and an app named ________. – PRAAPTI
- RK Singh, Minister of State for Power, on May 29, 2018 launched the web portal and an app namely PRAAPTI that stands for ____________. – ‘Payment ratification and analysis in power procurement for bringing transparency in invoicing of generators’
- What is the state tree of Andhra Pradesh? – Neem
- What is the newly approved state animal of Andhra Pradesh? – Blackbuck
- Name the messaging app launched by Patanjali. – Kimbho
- What is the name of the exhibition cum sale launched by Union Tribal Affairs Minister, Jual Oram on May 29, 2018? – Pankha
- Gaj Yatra was recently launched in _______. – Meghalaya
- How much amount did India release to Nepal for two road packages? – ₹33.10 crore
- Which of the following state government has decided to regularise 2, 37,000 contractual teachers in the state? – Madhya Pradesh
- Statehood Day of Goa is celebrated on __________. – 30 May
- Which of the following state has decided to bring all state government offices under the e-Office system by August 15 to minimise the use of paper? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following airline announced to launch world’s longest commercial flights in October? – Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) will launch the world’s longest commercial flights from October 11 between Singapore and ___________. – New Jersey, USA
- Which of the following will for the first time on June 7, 2018 host Indian American gathering? – US Capitol (White House)
- Name the company which recently become world’s third largest company. – Microsoft
- Whom did Microsoft takeover to become the World’s third largest company? – Google
- Who among the following won an international award, in the best caricature category at the 13th edition of the World Press Cartoon awards? – Kerala cartoonist Thomas Antony
- Who was recently appointed Northern Army Commander? – Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?