Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 21 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 21 May 2018
- Which of the following P2P lending platform received its NBFC-P2P certification from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – Faircent
- The government’s Bank Note Paper Mill India (BNPM) has received green signal to increase the production of bank note paper at which unit? – Mysuru, Karnataka
- How much amount of credit did World Bank announce for the India Energy Efficiency Scale-Up Program? – USD 300 million
- India recently decided to include Artificial Intelligence in ______. – Defence Forces
- For which purpose did government commission into service the ‘Bastariya’ battalion of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), in Raipur? – anti-Naxal battalion
- Name India’s first metro railways to provide electric vehicle (EV) charging facility. – Hyderabad Metro Railway
- Who was recently appointed as the new Secretary of the Union Information and Broadcasting Ministry? – Amit Khare
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman-Cum-Managing director (CMD) of Coal India Limited? – Anil Kumar Jha
- Who has been named as the new President of Hockey India? – Rajinder Singh
- Which country launched world’s first floating nuclear power plant? – Russia
- Which nation recently launched satellite to explore dark side of moon? – China
- Who won the European Golden Shoe award 2018? – Lionel Messi
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: