Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 22 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 22 May 2018
- Which of the following company recently launched scheme AshaKiran to empower rural women? – Paytm Payments Bank
- Paytm Payments Bank has launched Paytm AshaKiran in partnership with ________. – United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Paytm Payments Bank has launched Paytm AshaKiran in partnership with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) as part of its ________. – Disha Project
- With how many companies did Government tie up for extending loans under Mudra scheme? – 40
- Which of the following company recently announced to acquire EMI Music Publishing for USD 1.9-billion? – Sony Music
- Name the India-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup who signed a MoU to assist Dubai Police. – Staqu
- Pasighat Airport is located in which state? – Arunachal Pradesh
- In which Indian state First commercial flight landed since independence? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Name the specialised anti-Naxal combat force to be introduced in Chhattisgarh. – Black Panther
- The Home Ministry announced that the family of each paramilitary jawan who dies in action will not be given a compensation less than _____. – ₹1 crore
- India recently held first joint naval exercise with which country? – Vietnam
- Which Indian state announced to launch Chatra Parivahan Suraksha Yojana for safety of girls in the state? – Haryana
- Name the Indian Naval Sailing Vessel which with its all women crew successfully completed its circumnavigation of the globe. – INSV Tarini
- Indian Naval Sailing Vessel (INSV) Tarini with its all women crew successfully completed its circumnavigation of the globe and returned to Goa on May 21. What was the expedition titled? – ‘Navika Sagar Parikrama’
- Indian Naval Sailing Vessel (INSV) Tarini with its all women crew successfully completed its circumnavigation of the globe and returned to Goa on May 21. Who led the all women crew? – Lt. Commander Vartika Joshi
- The ‘National Convention on Rejuvenation of the Krishna River’ was held in ______. – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Which of the following state has launched ‘My MP Rojgar Portal’ to provide jobs to youths? – Madhya Pradesh
- Who was recently appointed as part-time official director of BHEL? – Pravin Agrawal
- Name the first Sikh to be appointed as minister in Malaysia’s Cabinet. – Gobind Singh Deo
- International Day for Biological Diversity 2018 was observed on ______. – 22 May
- What was the theme of International Day for Biological Diversity 2018? – ‘Celebrating 25 Years of Action for Biodiversity’
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?