Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 May 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed foreign portfolio investors to invest in which monetary tool? – Treasury Bills
- How much amount of loan did GAIL India borrow from State Bank of India (SBI) to meet its general capital expenditure requirement? – ₹2000 crore
- Union Government has approved the continuation of Umbrella Scheme, ‘Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana’ with an expenditure of _____________. – ₹33, 269.976 crore
- Cabinet approved the continuation of Umbrella Scheme ‘Green Revolution — Krishonnati Yojana’ in Agriculture Sector. How many schemes are under this scheme? – 11 schemes
- What is the newly approved investment limit for senior citizens under Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandan Yojana (PMVVY)? – ₹15 lakhs
- The new Telecom policy – National Digital Communications Policy, 2018 aims to provide broadband coverage with ______ speed to every citizen. – 50 Mbps
- The government launched the GOBAR – DHAN (Galvanising Organic Bio-Agro Resources Fund) Scheme in which state? – Haryana
- For all the questions related to GOBAR – DHAN Scheme, click here.
- The National Workshop on Data Requirements for Disaster Risk Reduction Database held in ______. – New Delhi
- NASA set to launch ‘InSight’ mission for which purpose? – to study Mars’ deep interior
- Kottayam Pushpanath, who recently passed away is an eminent ______. – Detective Novelist in Malaylam Language
Liked it? Share it with your friends!