Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 May 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed foreign portfolio investors to invest in which monetary tool? – Treasury Bills
- How much amount of loan did GAIL India borrow from State Bank of India (SBI) to meet its general capital expenditure requirement? – ₹2000 crore
- Union Government has approved the continuation of Umbrella Scheme, ‘Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana’ with an expenditure of _____________. – ₹33, 269.976 crore
- Cabinet approved the continuation of Umbrella Scheme ‘Green Revolution — Krishonnati Yojana’ in Agriculture Sector. How many schemes are under this scheme? – 11 schemes
- What is the newly approved investment limit for senior citizens under Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandan Yojana (PMVVY)? – ₹15 lakhs
- The new Telecom policy – National Digital Communications Policy, 2018 aims to provide broadband coverage with ______ speed to every citizen. – 50 Mbps
- The government launched the GOBAR – DHAN (Galvanising Organic Bio-Agro Resources Fund) Scheme in which state? – Haryana
- For all the questions related to GOBAR – DHAN Scheme, click here.
- The National Workshop on Data Requirements for Disaster Risk Reduction Database held in ______. – New Delhi
- NASA set to launch ‘InSight’ mission for which purpose? – to study Mars’ deep interior
- Kottayam Pushpanath, who recently passed away is an eminent ______. – Detective Novelist in Malaylam Language
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?