Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 1 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 1 May 2018
- According to the Ministry of Finance, the total gross GST revenue collected in the month of April stood at __________. – ₹1.03 trillion
- Which of the following company recently signed a share subscription agreement to acquire up to 10 per cent share capital of Canada’s IT firm Resson Aerospace Corporation? – Mahindra & Mahindra
- The 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas will be held in which city? – Varanasi
- The 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas will be held in the holy city of Varanasi in January 2019. What is the theme of 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? – “Role of Indian Diaspora in building a New India”
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA)? – Subhash Chandra Khuntia
- Who among the following was appointed as India men’s hockey team coach? – Harendra Singh
- Who among the following was appointed as India women’s hockey team coach? – Sjoerd Marijne
- Who was recently appointed Director, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)? – M B Verma
- Who among the following was sworn-in as the Deputy Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir? – Kavinder Gupta
- Armour Day is celebrated by the Armoured Corps of Indian Army on ______. – 1 May
- What was the theme of International Labour Day 2018? – “Uniting Workers for Social and Economic Advancement”
- International Labour Day 2018 was observed on _____. – 1 May
- World Asthma Day is observed on ______. – 1 May
- What was the theme of World Asthma Day 2018? – ‘Allergy and Asthma’
- The world’s first AI-composed (artificial intelligence) anthem was recently dedicated to _______. – Dubai, UAE
- The world’s first AI-composed (artificial intelligence) anthem was recently dedicated to Dubai. What is the name of the song? – Ode to Dubai
- Which nation recently announced May to be observed as National Mental Health Awareness Month? – United States of America
- Ashok Mitra, who recently passed away was related to which field? – Politics
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!