Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 19 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 19 April 2018
- According to TRA Brand Trust Report 2018, which public sector bank emerged as the most trusted public sector bank in India? – State Bank of India
- According to TRA Brand Trust Report 2018, which private sector bank emerged as the most trusted private sector bank in India? – ICICI Bank
- What was State Bank of India’s overall brand trust index ranking in TRA Brand Trust Report 2018? – 21st
- According to the database of the International Monetary Fund’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018 India’s GDP worth _________. – $2.6 trillion
- India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the worth of the economy, clocked in at $2.6 trillion for 2017, according to the database of the International Monetary Fund’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018. With this India’s economy ranked _______. – 6th
- According to IMF report, India recently emerged as the 6th largest economy in the world. Which nation was replaced by India? – France
- As per the OpenSignal report, who topped the charts of 4G availability? – Reliance Jio
- Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC) launched its office in which Indian city? – New Delhi
- UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) announced an extension of Super Priority Visa service (SPV) to how many Indian cities? – 5 (Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai & Mumbai)
- Which of the following state government recently launched new cashless health scheme, ‘Atal Amrit Abhiyan’? – Assam
- Assam government’s new cashless health scheme, ‘Atal Amrit Abhiyan’ was launched by __________. –Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu
- Union Government on April 18, 2018 formed a new integrated institutional mechanism, Defence Planning Committee (DPC) to reform the process of higher defence planning. Who will head this committee? – Ajit Doval
- Uber recently tied up with which Metro Railway for setting up kiosks at 24 stations across the city? – Hyderabad
- Name the recently developed app to enable ‘ASHA’ community health workers track the growing burden of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes in the rural areas. – Smart Health
- The Union Government on April 18, 2018 announced to provide smartphones, instead of tablets, to Anganwadi workers to promote which scheme? – Poshan Abhiyaan Nutrition Scheme
- The first meeting of National Council on India’s nutrition challenges under ‘Poshan Abhiyaan’ was chaired by __________. – NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar
- Which of the following state launched ‘Haemophilia Jagruti, a magazine to spread awareness about haemophilia? – Gujarat
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index? – 10th
- Which nation topped the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index? – United Kingdom
- What was the rank of Mukesh Ambani in Fortune magazine as the World’s Greatest Leaders of 2018? – 24
- What was the rank of Human Rights Lawyer Indira Jaising in Fortune magazine as the World’s Greatest Leaders of 2018? – 20
- Who was appointed Director (Onshore) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)? – Sanjay Kumar Moitra
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!