Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 19 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 19 April 2018
- According to TRA Brand Trust Report 2018, which public sector bank emerged as the most trusted public sector bank in India? – State Bank of India
- According to TRA Brand Trust Report 2018, which private sector bank emerged as the most trusted private sector bank in India? – ICICI Bank
- What was State Bank of India’s overall brand trust index ranking in TRA Brand Trust Report 2018? – 21st
- According to the database of the International Monetary Fund’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018 India’s GDP worth _________. – $2.6 trillion
- India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the worth of the economy, clocked in at $2.6 trillion for 2017, according to the database of the International Monetary Fund’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018. With this India’s economy ranked _______. – 6th
- According to IMF report, India recently emerged as the 6th largest economy in the world. Which nation was replaced by India? – France
- As per the OpenSignal report, who topped the charts of 4G availability? – Reliance Jio
- Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC) launched its office in which Indian city? – New Delhi
- UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) announced an extension of Super Priority Visa service (SPV) to how many Indian cities? – 5 (Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai & Mumbai)
- Which of the following state government recently launched new cashless health scheme, ‘Atal Amrit Abhiyan’? – Assam
- Assam government’s new cashless health scheme, ‘Atal Amrit Abhiyan’ was launched by __________. –Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu
- Union Government on April 18, 2018 formed a new integrated institutional mechanism, Defence Planning Committee (DPC) to reform the process of higher defence planning. Who will head this committee? – Ajit Doval
- Uber recently tied up with which Metro Railway for setting up kiosks at 24 stations across the city? – Hyderabad
- Name the recently developed app to enable ‘ASHA’ community health workers track the growing burden of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes in the rural areas. – Smart Health
- The Union Government on April 18, 2018 announced to provide smartphones, instead of tablets, to Anganwadi workers to promote which scheme? – Poshan Abhiyaan Nutrition Scheme
- The first meeting of National Council on India’s nutrition challenges under ‘Poshan Abhiyaan’ was chaired by __________. – NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar
- Which of the following state launched ‘Haemophilia Jagruti, a magazine to spread awareness about haemophilia? – Gujarat
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index? – 10th
- Which nation topped the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index? – United Kingdom
- What was the rank of Mukesh Ambani in Fortune magazine as the World’s Greatest Leaders of 2018? – 24
- What was the rank of Human Rights Lawyer Indira Jaising in Fortune magazine as the World’s Greatest Leaders of 2018? – 20
- Who was appointed Director (Onshore) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)? – Sanjay Kumar Moitra
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?