Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 20 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 20 April 2018
- Which organization released Global Findex Report 2017? – World Bank
- According to World Bank’s Global Findex Report 2017, how many Indian adults do not have any bank account? – 19 crore
- What is India’s rank in terms of unbanked population in Global Findex Report 2017? – 2nd
- According to the Global Findex Report 2017, which nation has the largest unbanked population? – China
- The Indian Olympic Association has decided to bid for the __________. – 2026 Youth Olympics
- The Indian Olympic Association has decided to bid for the __________. – 2030 Asian Games
- The Indian Olympic Association has decided to bid for the __________. – 2032 Summer Olympics
- Who will host the inaugural edition of the four-nation Intercontinental Cup 2018? – Mumbai Football Arena
- What was the theme of Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) 2018? – ‘Towards a Common Future’
- Which nation did recently change its name to ‘Kingdom of eSwatini’? – Swaziland
- Which nation recently returned to France the prestigious Legion d’honneur? – Syria
- Who was appointed as the next head of the Commonwealth? – Prince Charles
- Who was named as the new President of Cuba on April 19, 2018? – Miguel Diaz–Canel
- Who was recently appointed as the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)? – Jim Bridenstine
- Name the famous Swedish musician who recently passed away. – Avicii
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!