Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 15 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 15 May 2018
- How much amount of loan did Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank recently announce to provide India’s National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)? – USD 200 million
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) recently signed a MoU with Union Ministry of Mines, setting highest ever target of generation of ________ revenue from the operations of FY 2018- 19. – ₹9350
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Global Exhibition on Services-2018 in _____. – Mumbai
- The Indian government plans to install special automated kiosks — e-Gates for low-risk foreign travellers for which purpose? – for speedy document and identity verification
- The Indian government plans to install special automated kiosks — e-Gates at airports from _______. – January 2019
- Who among the following was recently appointed to ‘eminent jurist’ slot in Lokpal panel? – Mukul Rohatgi
- Who was recently elected as ICC Chairman? – Sashank Manohar
- Kalasala Babu, who recently passed away was _____. – Malaylam Actor
- EC George Sudarshan, who recently passed away was related to which field? – Physics
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: