Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 15 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 15 May 2018
- How much amount of loan did Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank recently announce to provide India’s National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)? – USD 200 million
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) recently signed a MoU with Union Ministry of Mines, setting highest ever target of generation of ________ revenue from the operations of FY 2018- 19. – ₹9350
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Global Exhibition on Services-2018 in _____. – Mumbai
- The Indian government plans to install special automated kiosks — e-Gates for low-risk foreign travellers for which purpose? – for speedy document and identity verification
- The Indian government plans to install special automated kiosks — e-Gates at airports from _______. – January 2019
- Who among the following was recently appointed to ‘eminent jurist’ slot in Lokpal panel? – Mukul Rohatgi
- Who was recently elected as ICC Chairman? – Sashank Manohar
- Kalasala Babu, who recently passed away was _____. – Malaylam Actor
- EC George Sudarshan, who recently passed away was related to which field? – Physics
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?