Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 16 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 16 May 2018
- Name Asia’s first stock exchange to receive recognition as a ‘Designated Offshore Securities Market’ (DOSM) from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). – Bombay Stock Exchange
- Which company recently set up India Trade Connect, a blockchain-based trade network in India? – Infosys
- Infosys has set up India Trade Connect, a blockchain-based trade network in India in partnership with how many banks? – 7 (Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, RBL Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, South Indian Bank and Yes Bank)
- How much amount of investment did World Trade Center (WTC) announce for its greater Noida project? – ₹21 billion
- Name the Intellectual Property mascot launched by Suresh Prabhu. – IP Nani
- What is the name of the assistant of Intellectual Property mascot – IP Nani? – Chhotu (Aditya)
- India’s First all-woman Post Office Passport Seva Kendra started operations in _______. – Phagwara, Punjab
- The Union Cabinet recently approved setting up of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation in _____. – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- The Union Cabinet recently approved setting up of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation with a total project cost of _____. – ₹54 crore
- Union Cabinet recently approved setting up of a central university for which state? – Andhra Pradesh
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its in-principle approval for the establishment of a Central University in Andhra Pradesh with an outlay of ______. – ₹450 crore
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved setting up of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in ____. – Deoghar, Jharkhand
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved setting up of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Deoghar, Jharkhand. How much amount of fund did government allocate for primarily for this project? – ₹ 1103 crore
- The fourth meeting of South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network (SAWEN) was held in _____. – Kolkata, West Bengal
- How many states/UTs have signed MoU with the National Health Mission of the Union Government for implementing Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM)? – 4 state, 1 UT
- Which of the following Union Territory was became the first UT to sign a MoU with government to implement Ayushman Bharat scheme? – Chandigarh
- The Union Environment Ministry on May 15, 2018 launched the Green Skill Development Programme (GSDP) with an aim to train over how many workers? – 5 lakhs
- Who among the following was honoured with the Nikkei Asia Prize in Japan for his contribution to Asia’s development? – Sulabh International founder Dr Bindeshwar Pathak
- Who was recently appointed brand ambassador of Netmeds? – MS Dhoni
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) on May 15, 2018 released REPLACE, for which purpose? – for the elimination of industrially-produced trans-fatty acids from the global food supply by 2023
- WHO released REPLACE guide to eliminate trans-fatty acids from food by which year? – 2023
- WHO released REPLACE guide to eliminate trans-fatty acids from food by 2023. What does REPLACE stand for? – REview Promote Legislate Assess Create Enforce (For full meaning, refer to our 16 May, 2018 Current Affairs)
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) on May 15, 2018 published its first ‘Essential Diagnostics List’. How many tests are there in total? – 113
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!