Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily Current Affairs 10th July 2019. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO/ Clerk 2019 Exams. Candidates those who were preparing for the examination can use these current affairs and also you can download the same as PDF.
Daily Current Affairs 10th July 2019
NATIONAL UPDATES – Daily Current Affairs
Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal holds bilateral meeting with the Indonesian Minister of Trade Enggartiasto Lukita
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal held a bilateral meeting with Indonesian Minister of Trade Enggartiasto Lukita in New Delhi.
- Both the countries agreed to work towards sustainable trade.
Uttarakhand is all set to establish Six Sigma Institute of Mountain Medicines & High Altitude Rescue
- Asia’s 1st Six Sigma Institute of Mountain Medicines and High Altitude Rescue to be established at Rudraprayag district in Uttarakhand.
- It will be a high altitude institute of mountain medicine, training and research center.
- Six Sigma Health Care: It is a company which at present is operating hospitals in Kedarnath, Tungnath and Madhymaheshwar.
- It has proposed to set up mega Rs.750 cr project in Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand.
- Uttarakhand: Capital City(Dehradun) CM(Trivendra Singh Rawat) Governor(Baby Rani Maurya)
Under Operation Milap, Delhi Police rescued 333 missing children
- Under Operation Milap of Delhi Police, Delhi Police Crime Branch has rescued 333 missing children from the city and handed them over to their families.
- Most of these children have been rescued from railway stations, bus stands and other crowded places in the capital.
- Operation Milap was launched in December 2014 as a project under which children are rescued.
- The Delhi Police is the Law enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Founded: 1861, New Delhi
- Headquarters: Indraprasta Estate, New Delhi
India to train Bangladeshi Civil Servants at Mussoorie
- India will train a batch Bangladeshi civil servant at the National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG), Mussoorie in Uttarakhand for a period of 2019-2025.
- This training is based on a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed in February 2019 between National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG) and Ministry of Public Administration, Government of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh (Capital/Currency): Dhaka/Taka
- Prime Minister: Sheikh Hasina
INTERNATIONAL UPDATES – Daily Current Affairs
Vihaan Networks signs pact with Vietnam to develop digital villages
- Vihaan Networks Ltd (VNL) has inked a pact with Vietnam to develop digital villages.
- VNL to offer solutions for advancing rural connectivity by developing digital villages in Vietnam’s underserved areas through solar based cellular and broadband solution.
- Vietnam (Capital/Currency): Hanoi/Dong
- Prime Minister: Nguyen Xuan Phuc
France to impose Green tax on plane tickets from 2020
- France will impose Green tax on flight tickets upto 18Euros from 2020.
- It was announced by the France transport minister Elisabeth Borne.
- Similar tax was introduced in Sweden in April 2018, which imposed an added charge of up to 40 euros on every ticket in a bid to lessen the impact of air travel on the climate.
- France (Capital/Currency): Prais/Euro
- Prime Minister: Edouard Philippe
- President: Emmanuel Macron
APPOINTMENT & REIGNATIONS – Daily Current Affairs
Kyriakos Mitsotakis sworn in as the new Prime minister of Greece
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis of New Democratic Party sworn-in as the new Prime Minister of Greece.
- He belongs to Greece’s New Democracy Party.
- He takes over from Alexis Tsipras.
- Greece (Capital/Currency): Athens/Euro
Arun Kumar appointed as DGCA chief
- Arun Kumar has been appointed as the Director General of DGCA.
- He will replace BS Bhullar.
- Kumar is an IAS officer of 1989 batch of Haryana cadre.
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation is the Indian governmental regulatory body for civil aviation under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. This directorate investigates aviation accidents and incidents
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Establishment: 1978
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS – Daily Current Affairs
Gully Boy’ wins NETPAC Award for Best Asian Film at BIFAN
- At 23rd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) in South Korea, the Indian film ‘Gully Boy’ was honoured with NETPAC (The Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema) Award for Best Asian Film.
- The film directed by Zoya Akhtar.
- 2019 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival is the 23rd edition of this film festival.
- South Korea (Capital/Currency): Seoul/Won
BOOKS & AUTHORS – Daily Current Affairs
Vice President releases book titled Vivekadeepini
- Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu releases a book titled ‘Vivekadeepini’.
- It is a concise book of aphorisms (a memorable expression of a general truth or principle) initially written by Adi Shankaracharya.
- This short book is a summary of Prashnottara Ratnamalika written by Adi Shankaracharya.
Download the Daily Current Affairs 10th July 2019 – Click Here
For More Daily Current Affairs – Click Here
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?