Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana – Govt Schemes PDFs: Dear EP Heros, as you all knew that we already provided many PDFs related to important Schemes launched by Indian Government which was important General Awareness Topic for all Mains Examination. As a part of our Government Schemes PDFs Series, today we are sharing the PDF on Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana. This is important for all Bank PO, Clerk and Competitive Exams. So, here is the detailed scheme with PDF. If you want to skip reading and download the PDF, swoop down below this page.
All About Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana:
To empower farmers across India, Government has approved Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana. Main Objective of the Scheme is to provide pension covers to all small and marginal farmers of India.
- Provide pension cover to our industrious farmers. Around 5 crore farmers will be receiving the pension benefit in the first three years itself.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana:
- This is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for all Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF) in India.
- Farmers in the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible for the Scheme.
- Farmers will have to contribute 100 Rs per month at median entry age of 29 years. Central Government will also contribute the same amount as contributed by the farmer.
- with a provision of minimum fixed pension of Rs.3,000/- on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Upon the subscriber’s death, while receiving pension, the spouse of the farmers’ beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary as family pension, provided he/she is not already an SMF beneficiary of the Scheme.
- If, the death of the subscriber happens during the period of contribution, the spouse shall have the option of continuing the Scheme by paying regular contribution.
- Under the scheme farmers can also opt to allow contribution to be made directly from the benefits drawn from the PM-KISAN scheme.
- The pension fund under PM-KISAN Scheme will be managed by LIC and will be responsible for the pension payout.
- Government decided to allocate Rs. 10774.50 crore for a period of 3 years for this Scheme.
Important Points for Exam:
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojna|
|Target Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Aim||Provide pension cover to our industrious farmers|
|Eligibility||Farmers in Age Group of 18-40|
|Contribution to be made by eligible farmers||100|
|Ration of Contribution by Beneficiaries’ and Central Govt.||50:50|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 per month ( on attaining the age of 60 years )|
|Pension Fund to be Managed by||LIC|
|Budget||Rs 10,774.50 Crore for 3 years|
More Essential Govt Scheme PDF:
Check out the other Government Schemes PDFs from here
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!