Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Rules as on 12th July, 2015.
WHILE BROWSING OUR SITE, Use the Arrows instead of Numbers till we resolve the issue
Rules for Quiz Participation:
1. Answers should be provided in this manner: 1.a, 2.b, 3.c, 4.d, 5.e
2. Answers which has E or None of these as answer, DO NOT PROVIDE any explanations or answer along with the option.
For eg. If ,
I. 1+1 =?
b. None of these
You will just answer “I.b” nothing else till you are asked.
3. ANY BODY GIVING ANYONE SCORE(5/5, 3/10) except the Mentor, Before Answers Are Updated will DIRECTLY Lead to REMOVAL and After 3 Times BAN.
3. Don’t Ask ANYTHING OUTSIDE of the QUIZ. If the quiz is on say, Reasoning – Seating Arrangements – Straight Line , then you can ask about it after answers have been updated. Otherwise, don’t ask anything beyond the subject.
4. After RBI Assistant Exam is over, we will again introduce the “Winner List” after every quiz i.e – First 1 – 5 will be featured. Those who don’t want to be in the winner list, just give answer and inform the moderator that you are not participating. The Winner List does not have any prize neither any recognition except the facts, i) it helps you to see your punctuality, ii) It motivates you to perform better.
Rules Regarding – Daily Doubts Page –
Earlier we had a page “Daily Discussion Page” which was turned into “Quiz Page”. Hence, from 13th July, 2015, there will be “Daily Doubts Page”.
Things you will be authorised to do:
1. Ask any questions regarding any exam
2. Ask for any materials
3. Ask for any suggestions
4. Any Question which is NOT COPIED from other websites
5. Discus any recent current affairs as a GD! Not “Who is who” or “What is what”
Things you are NOT ALLOWED TO DO –
1. Don’t Post Links
2. Don’t Post External Website Names, Suggestions or Any Other which involves other portals
3. No Chit-Chat = Hi, Hello?
4. No One Liner Current Affairs Quiz or Any Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs Page Rules:
1. Discus any recent current affairs as a GD! Not “Who is who” or “What is what”
2. Ask for any suggestions
3. No One Liner Current Affairs Quiz or Any Current Affairs Quiz
4. Don’t Post Links
5. Don’t Post External Website Names, Suggestions or Any Other which involves other portals
In case you want to ask someone something in a Quiz/PDF page that Comment thread SHALL NOT EXCEED 3 Comments all together.
“How was your ABCD PO Exam”
“Fine, How was yours?”
—- End of Topic —-
Any Comment crossing 3 Comments will lead to Removal.
This is a study/preparation portal, we expect each and every one of you to be sober and sincere.
Books For 2015 Banking/Insurance Exams