RBI Assistant 2020 Notification: Dear Aspirants, the Most expected RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 was released. Reserve Bank of India has announced the Recruitment Notification for it’s Assistant Post for the Financial Year 2019-20. The Total Number of Vacancies were 926. Candidates can apply for this post from 23rd December 2019. Here we have given the other information like important dates, eligibility criteria and selection process. Aspirants can check it and apply for RBI Assistant 2020 Notification.
RBI Assistant 2020 Notification Out | Recruitment 2019-20:
The Reserve Bank of India will release Recruitment Notification was the Post of Assistant every year. The selection process for this post will be through country-wide competitive exams in two phases.
Important Dates | RBI Assistant 2020 Notification:
|Online Registration & Payment can be done between||23th Dec 2019 to 16th Jan 2020|
|Prelims Exam Tentative Dates||14th & 15th Feb 2020|
|Mains Exam Tentative Dates||March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for applying for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Payable from 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020 (Online payment)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2020 Notification:
Candidates can apply online only from 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates must Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention email id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.
- Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Note: We have launched a separate website for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic-wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?