Hello and welcome to exampundit. A lot of people have asked us to provide a list of Important Static GK Topics for Bank Exams especially Akshita. So today, we will be sharing all the Important Static GK Topics for Bank Exams which will help you to score more in General Awareness.
Since 2015, Static GK has been an integral part of the Banking Examinations. So it is important for every aspirants to mug up all the Important Static GK Topics for Bank Exams.
Important Static GK Topics for Bank Exams
There has been 2 types of Static GK in every exam. 1. Static GK and 2. Static GK from Current Affairs.
Now let us discuss the topics that falls under these categories.
Static GK – Static GK not from current affairs in simple words
- Powerplants in India
- Stadiums in India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries in India
- National Parks and Bird Sanctuaries of India
- Tiger Reserves in India
- Major Airports of India
- Indian Cities on River Banks
- State Symbols and Capital Cities
- Research and Educational Institutes of India
- Public Sector Companies and their HQs
- Important Ports in India
- Major Folk Dances in India
- Festivals of Indian States – Important only
- Important lakes in India
- Important Palaces and Forts
- Major Temples in India
- Important Dams in India
- UN Bodies and HQs
- Major International Bodies and HQs
- Important Awards and their fields
These are the Important Static GK topics which usually do not appear in any news but they definitely appear in the Bank Exams.
Static GK from Current Affairs – Static GK that are from current affairs or came in news in simple words
- Important Days – Usually Dates in Exam Month + Next Month. Which means if your exam date is on 5th July, you should study the important days and their themes from June 15 up to August. Because usually the questions related to days come from post exam date you do not need worry about studying themes of future days.
- Currency & Capitals – Currency and Capitals questions appear from the nations that were in news recently. Mostly in last 3 months. All the Nations mentioned in MoUs, Visits, Appointments, Achievements are important.
- First things – Although these are current affairs but still a “First” is always a first. This is we always provide First PDFs where we cover all the first things happened in India, World, Banking and Finance.
Please check the download section, you will get more than 300 Static GK PDFs for all the bank exams.
These are the Most Important Static GK Topics for Bank Exams which will help you in all the exams like IBPS, SBI, BOB, Syndicate PGDBF exams.
If you liked this article, please share it with everyone and also comment.