IBPS RRB EWS Reservation Category 2019: Dear EP ‘ians, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the recruitment notification to fill various posts in Regional Rural Banks. This Notification has total vacancies of 9134 and among them 913 vacancies was allotted for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Here we have discussed about IBPS RRB EWS Reservation Category, Eligibility Criteria, Required documents to avail for EWS Reservation and much more.
What is IBPS RRB EWS Reservation 2019?
Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has announced a Government Order in January 2019, in that they informed about 10% reservation in vacancy for Economically Weaker Section in India. These will application for all Government Jobs. It was a step taken by the Indian Government to improvise the future of EWS category people.
Who all are the Candidates covered under IBPS RRB EWS Reservation?
In IBPS RRB 2019 Recruitment, candidates those who all under economically weaker sections and who all are not under the SC, ST and OBC reservations will be covered under IBPS RRB EWS Reservation. This EWS reservation is only for the economically poor candidates who belong to General Category. So, candidates from all states can apply under EWS reservation.
What is the Income & Asset Criteria to apply under IBPS RRB EWS Reservation?
The IBPS RRB EWS Category eligibility criteria were given below:
- Candidates family income must be less than 8.00 lakhs per annum, this must be included all source of Incomes, like Salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc.
- Families asset should NOT be 5 Acres of agriculture land and above, having below 5 acres will be eligible.
- Must NOT own Residential flat of 1000 sq ft and above
- Residential plots of 100 sq. yards and above must NOT be owned by the candidate’s family in notified municipalities.
- 200 sq. yards and above of Residential plots must NOT be owned by the family in areas other than the notified municipalities.
Essential Points to be noted for IBPS RRB EWS Eligibility 2019:
Below we have given some important points regarding EWS Reservations; candidates must consider it below applying under Economically Weaker Section Category.
- Here “FAMILY” denoted the candidates who applying under EWS Reservation, his/her parents, and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children having below the age of 18 years.
- All the FAMILY properties in various places/cities will also be included for the consideration.
Documents required applying under IBPS RRB EWS Reservation 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply under EWS category in IBPS RRB 2019 by submitting the Income & Asset Certificate which was issued by a Competent Authority.
We have given the list of Competent Authority where you can get the Income & Asset Certificate:
- Collector/ District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional’ Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!