Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of IBPS Specialist Officer IT Officer Professional Knowledge Test on Database Management System.
1. Which forms are based on the concept of functional dependency
2. Which one is based on multi-valued dependency:
3. The DBMS utility, ____________ allows to reconstruct the correct state of database from the backup and history of transactions.
D) Data loading
4. In the ……….. normal form, a composite attribute is converted to individual attributes.
5. In RDBMS, Data is presented as a collection of …………
6. A ……………… normal form, normalization will be needed where all attributes in a relation are not functionally dependent only on the key attribute.
7. To select all column from the table the syntax is:
A) Select all from table_name
B) Select * from table_name
C) Select from table_name
D) None of the above
8. If an attribute of a composite key is dependent on an attribute of the other composite key, normalization called ……………. is needed.
9. Identify the criteria for designing database from the point of view of user
A) No redundancy
B) No inapplicable attributes
C) Uniformity in naming & definitions of the data items
D) All of the above
10. The ………… operator preserves unmatched rows of the relations being joined.
A) Inner join
B) Outer join
D) Union join
11. Which of the syntax is correct for insert statement?
i) insert into values ii) insert into (column list) values A) i-only
C) Both of them
D) None of them
12. PJNF stands form:
A) Practically –join normal form
B) Project –join normal form
C) Pages –join normal form
D) programming –join normal form