Hello and welcome to exampundit. IBPS Clerk 2018 commenced today with IBPS Clerk Prelims exam. Here we is last shift review by Sougata of IBPS Clerk Prelims 8 December 2018.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 8 December 2018 – Last Shift Review
ENGLISH (MODERATE) :-
- Reading Comprehension -8 Questions
- Error Correction (Old pattern) :- 6 Questions
- Phrase Replacement :- 6 Questions
- Correct Usage of Word :- 4 Questions
- Cloze Test (Old Pattern) :- 6 Questions
NUMERICAL ABILITY ( Easy to Moderate)
- Simplification :- 12 Questions
- Number Series :- 5 Questions
- One DI=Tabular :- 5 Questions
- Caselet DI:- 3 Questions
- Miscellaneous :- 10
REASONING ABILITY (Easy) :-
- Puzzle :- 2 puzzles are there
(i) Seven people Seven months
(ii) Unknown number of People facing North
- Inequality:- 5 Questions
- Alpha Numeric:- 5 Questions
- Coding Decoding (Old pattern) :- 5 Questions
- Direction Test:- 4 Questions
- Number Coding :- 5 Questions (417,158,353 like this)
- Miscellaneous :- 2 Questions
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?