Hello and welcome to exampundit. IBPS Clerk 2018 commenced today with IBPS Clerk Prelims exam. Here we is last shift review by Sougata of IBPS Clerk Prelims 8 December 2018.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 8 December 2018 – Last Shift Review
ENGLISH (MODERATE) :-
- Reading Comprehension -8 Questions
- Error Correction (Old pattern) :- 6 Questions
- Phrase Replacement :- 6 Questions
- Correct Usage of Word :- 4 Questions
- Cloze Test (Old Pattern) :- 6 Questions
NUMERICAL ABILITY ( Easy to Moderate)
- Simplification :- 12 Questions
- Number Series :- 5 Questions
- One DI=Tabular :- 5 Questions
- Caselet DI:- 3 Questions
- Miscellaneous :- 10
REASONING ABILITY (Easy) :-
- Puzzle :- 2 puzzles are there
(i) Seven people Seven months
(ii) Unknown number of People facing North
- Inequality:- 5 Questions
- Alpha Numeric:- 5 Questions
- Coding Decoding (Old pattern) :- 5 Questions
- Direction Test:- 4 Questions
- Number Coding :- 5 Questions (417,158,353 like this)
- Miscellaneous :- 2 Questions
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!