Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Knowledge Quiz for upcoming RRB Group D & ALP 2018 exams.
1. Where is the Central Food Technology Research Institute situated ?
2. Which of the following is common in both, Buddhism and Jainism ?
3. Light-year measures which of the following ?
(A) Intensity of light
4. Which of the following gases is used for ripening the fruits ?
5. Who among the following was involved in Alipore bomb case ?
(A) Aravind Ghosh
(B) P. C. Banerjee
(C) Bipin Chandra Paul
(D) Chandrashekhar Azad
6. Sikh Guru Arjundev was contemporary to which of the following rulers ?
7. Where was the capital of Pandya dynasty situated ?
8. Tripitik is the scripture of—
(A) Jain religion
(B) Hindu religion
(C) Buddhishtha religion
(D) Muslim religion
9. Who is the author of ‘Adhe-Adhure’ ?
(A) Mohan Rakesh
(B) Prem Chand
10. Which of the following Constitutional Amendments has included fundamental duties into the Constitution ?
Average rating / 5. Vote count: