Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the GA Questions asked in SEBI Assistant Manager Prelims 2018. Thanks to Sonalin for sharing the GA Questions asked in SEBI Assistant Manager Prelims 2018 with us.
GA Questions asked in SEBI Assistant Manager Prelims 2018
- Dushanbe is the capital city of – Tajikistan
- Pakyong Airport is a Greenfield airport situated near- Gangtok, Sikkim
- International Day of the Girl Child is observed on 2018 with the theme ______. – With her: A skilled Girl Force.
- 12 November is observed as ________. – World Pneumonia Day
- Which nation topped the 2018 Human Capital Index? – Finland
- Who received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018? – Virat Kohli
- What is the capital city of Meghalya? – Shillong
- Global Skills Park is situated in which place? – Madhya Pradesh
- Which two cities recently signed twin city agreement with each other? – New Delhi and Moscow
- 2018 AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships was held in – New Delhi
- 19th India Russia bilateral summit held in – New Delhi
- Bhitarkanika National Park is located in which state? – Odisha
- Mullaperiyar Dam is located in which state? – Kerala
- Jaipur Literature Festival is held during the month of _____. – January
- Kanha National Park is located in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- Which state topped the 2018 “Ease of Living Index” rankings? – Andhra Pradesh
- Dashain Festival is held in ________. – Nepal
- DY Patil Sports Stadium is located in which city? – Mumbai
- Which ministry launched Swachh Survekshan Grameen-2018? – Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Direct Tax collection has been increased by ______. – 19.5%
- Who won the Nobel Prize in Economics 2018? – Paul Romer, William Nordhaus
- Which president recently visited India? – Moon Jae-in of South Korea
- Nashik is located on the banks of which river? – Godavari
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?