Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the GA Questions Asked in Indian Bank PGDBF 2018. These are shared by our EP member Soumi.
GA Questions Asked in Indian Bank PGDBF 2018
- Swachhta Pakhwada was celebrated from – 1 to 15 July
- How much amount was allocated in Budget to digital India ? – ₹3073 crore
- World 2nd largest producer of crude steel – India
- What is India’s Debt to GDP Ratio? – 68.70%
- Which of the following bank merged with PNB in 1993? – New Bank of India
- The world’s Largest Solar Cricket Stadium is located in? – Brabourne Stadium Mumbai
- Insect museum opened in – Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
- STRIVE stands for – Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement
- Who scored the fastest fifty in IPL history ? – L. Rahul
- Honory Causa Award given to __ in Kolkata ? –Bibek Debroy
- What was the previous size of a ₹10 note? – 63cmx123cm
- PM-AASHA scheme is related to what? – Umbrella scheme for farmers
- The first Indian bank to open a foreign branch? – Bank of India in London in 1946
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyaan is related to – Tribal sustainable Development in Rampur, MP
- Who was the chairman of Committee to examine the entire system of conducting Class X and Class XII examinations, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)? – Vinay Sheel Oberoi
- Project Sashakt related – NPA
- P in PCA stands for –Prompt
- A in PMJAY Yojana – Arogya
- Who is the Present chief justice of India – Justice Ranjan Gogoi
- Regular Digital and Basic payments are concepts of which payment bank? – IPPB
- ANBC Stands for – Adjusted Net Bank Credit
- First state which decided to send jail to traders who refuse to pay minimum support price to farmers – Maharashtra
- Govt decided to approve how much jobs in budget? – 70 lakh job
- Wrestling senior Asian games gold winner name – Navjot Kaur
- Who won the Pritzker prize 2018 – BV Doshi
- A stands for in NMSA – Agriculture
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank HQ – Mumbai
- How many access points of newly started IPPB –3250
- Which country topped happiness index ? – Finland
- Indian Wage report published by which organisation ? – International labour organisation
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!