Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the GA Questions asked in IBPS CLERK MAINS 2018. Thanks to Payel for sharing the questions with us.
The followings are the GA Questions asked in IBPS CLERK MAINS 2018 held on 20 January, 2019.
GA Questions asked in IBPS CLERK MAINS 2018
- Stan Lee was associated with which comics? – Marvel
- Who is the chairman of Indian Banking Association? – Sunil Mehta
- Who launched world’s first public blockchain bond named bond-i? – World Bank
- World’s first thermal battery plant was inaugurated in _____. – Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the chairman of HDFC Bank? – Deepak Parekh
- What is the current reverse repo rate of Reserve Bank of India? – 25%
- Mahanadi river is originated from which state? – Chhattisgarh
- What is the minimum charge to file a case in a Lok Adalat? – No
- Aaron Finch is associated with which sport? – Cricket
- Who is the brand ambassador of Eat right movement launched by FSSAI? – Rajkumar Rao
- ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2018 was held in ________. – West Indies
- What is the expected GDP of 2018-19 for India? – 1%
- The child sex ratio for 1000 males as per census 2011? – 919 females
- Khelo India games 2018 was held in _______. – Pune, Maharashtra
- The 2019 BRICS Summit will take place in ______. – Brazil
- What is the minimum paid-up capital for small finance banks? – 100 crore.
- Which book won the Golden Man Booker Prize 2018? – The English patient
- Name the missile recently tested and developed by HAL. – Tejas
- Recently RBI has asked banks having how many branches to have internal ombudsman exclusive of RRBs? – more than 10 branches
- Who is the chairman of the PSU Bank Merger Committee? – Arun Jaitley
- Which was the first forest conservation movement in India? – Chipko Movement
- According to RBI, what percentage of demonetized money was returned? – 3 percent
- Tennis Player Angelique Kerber is from which nation? – Germany
If you have any questions to add, feel free to comment below or just message us on facebook.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!