Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the GA Questions asked in ECGC PO 2018. A Big thanks to Sukanta for sharing the questions with us.
GA Questions asked in ECGC PO 2018
- Indian Ocean Conference 2017 was held in ___________. – Colombo
- World Hindi Diwas is observed on – September 14
- Who is Doris Luethard – President of Switzerland
- Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium is located in – Ranchi
- Authorised Capital of ECGC is – ₹5000 crore
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is related to – Skill Development
- ONICRA is a – Credit Rating Agency
- The first-ever BRICS Games 2017 has started in – Guangzhou, China
- In the acronym NFS, S stands for what? – Switch – National Financial Switch
- PIN for UPI Transaction – UPI Pin
- Sanwar Lal Jat, who passed away recently, was – BJP MP from Ajmer
- June 12 is celebrated as – World Day Against Child Labour
- A British Cyclist who has broken the world record for cycling around the world in 79 days – Mark Beaumont
- 2018 Commonwealth Games will be held in – Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Who is the author of India 2017 Yearbook – Rajiv Mehrishi
- Chairman of Film and Television Institute of India – Anupam Kher
- Headquarter of World Metrological Organisation is in – Geneva, Switzerland
- ASREC is – Asset Reconstruction Company
- Whom does ECGC insure? – Indian Exporters
- Risk of overseas buyer defaults and causing loss to exporters is – Commercial Risk
- Civil War is – Political Risk
- FATF is related to – Terrorism Financing
- N stands for in GSTN – Network
- ECGC Factoring facility – MSME
If you have any, please comment below!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!