Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the most important Expected Questions on Foreign Direct Investment in India. After this Expected Questions on Foreign Direct Investment in India we will be sharing Expected Questions on FDI Limits in India.
So, stay tuned.
Expected Questions on Foreign Direct Investment in India
- How many types of FDIs are there in India? – 2
- One of the types of FDI is via Automatic Route, what is the other type of FDI in India? – Government Route
- The FDI is allowed without any prior approval by the Government of India or the Reserve Bank of India is called ______. – Automatic Route
- Foreign Investment and Promotion Board (FIPB) was replaced by ______. – Foreign Investment Facilitation Portal
- What does FIFP stands for? – Foreign Investment Facilitation Portal
- Name the new online single point interface of the Government of India for investors to facilitate Foreign Direct Investment through Government Route. – Foreign Investment Facilitation Portal
- FDIs from which of the following nation(s) would require clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs? – Bangladesh & Pakistan
- FDIs above what amount required to be placed before the Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs? – ₹50 billion or USD775 million
- What does FEMA stands for? – Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999
- FDI in India is regulated under which act? – Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999
- Who among the following administers the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999 act? – RBI
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 FDI Confidence Index by AT Kearney? – 11th
- How many types of categories are there for FDI in India? – 4
- Which of the following sector is prohibited from FDI in India? – Chit Funds, Atomic Energy, Tobacco Products, Nidhi Companies, Gambling
Please let us know in the comments if you have liked it. Also, share it with your friends and co-aspirants.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!