Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8 August 2018
- Which of the following bank has recently launched unified payment terminal MOPAD? – State Bank of India
- State Bank of India (SBI) recently launched MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods. What does MOPAD stand for? – Multi-Option Payment Acceptance Device
- Which of the following company tied up with Reliance Money to offer instant app based personal loans? – PayU India
- PayU India has tied up with which company to offer instant app based personal loans via LazyPay? – Reliance Money
- Which of the following company announced a collaboration with IIM Ahmedabad’s Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) to set up a Financial Inclusion Lab? – JP Morgan
- With which organisation did NITI Aayog sign a MoU on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Which of the following state has announced a special assistance worth Rs 500 crore for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) community in the state? – Maharashtra
- Lok Sabha has passed the Supplementary Demands for Grants for the fiscal year 2018-19 worth ________. – ₹11,698 crore
- TRAI has integrated the TRAI Mobile Apps namely DND 2.0 and MyCall with UMANG Platform. What does UMANG stand for? – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
- Which of the following state government recently launched app-based taxi service? – Goa
- What is the name of the app-based taxi service launched by Goa government? – GoaMiles
- Which of the following state announced to appoint interns known as ‘Lok Kalyan Mitra’ for publicity of government’s welfare schemes? – Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh government has announced that it will appoint interns in every block of the state for publicity of the welfare schemes of government. The interns will be known as _______. – Lok Kalyan Mitra
- The union government has extended e-visa facility for citizens of how many countries? – 165
- Who among the following was appointed as the acting chief justice of the Delhi High Court? – Justice Shripathi Ravindra Bhat
- Which of the following nation sucessfully test fired world’s 1st hypersonic aircraft that can fire nuclear warheads? – China
- Mirabai Chanu is associated with which sports? – Weight lifting
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?