Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8 August 2018
- Which of the following bank has recently launched unified payment terminal MOPAD? – State Bank of India
- State Bank of India (SBI) recently launched MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods. What does MOPAD stand for? – Multi-Option Payment Acceptance Device
- Which of the following company tied up with Reliance Money to offer instant app based personal loans? – PayU India
- PayU India has tied up with which company to offer instant app based personal loans via LazyPay? – Reliance Money
- Which of the following company announced a collaboration with IIM Ahmedabad’s Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) to set up a Financial Inclusion Lab? – JP Morgan
- With which organisation did NITI Aayog sign a MoU on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Which of the following state has announced a special assistance worth Rs 500 crore for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) community in the state? – Maharashtra
- Lok Sabha has passed the Supplementary Demands for Grants for the fiscal year 2018-19 worth ________. – ₹11,698 crore
- TRAI has integrated the TRAI Mobile Apps namely DND 2.0 and MyCall with UMANG Platform. What does UMANG stand for? – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
- Which of the following state government recently launched app-based taxi service? – Goa
- What is the name of the app-based taxi service launched by Goa government? – GoaMiles
- Which of the following state announced to appoint interns known as ‘Lok Kalyan Mitra’ for publicity of government’s welfare schemes? – Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh government has announced that it will appoint interns in every block of the state for publicity of the welfare schemes of government. The interns will be known as _______. – Lok Kalyan Mitra
- The union government has extended e-visa facility for citizens of how many countries? – 165
- Who among the following was appointed as the acting chief justice of the Delhi High Court? – Justice Shripathi Ravindra Bhat
- Which of the following nation sucessfully test fired world’s 1st hypersonic aircraft that can fire nuclear warheads? – China
- Mirabai Chanu is associated with which sports? – Weight lifting
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!