Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018
- To set up Public Credit Registry, Reserve Bank has invited expression of interest (EOI) for developing the registry from companies with a turnover of over of ________ in last three years. – ₹100 crore
- Which Bank recently announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain? – HSBC Bank
- HSBC Bank announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain. Which company received the first payment through blockchain? – Reliance Industries (RIL)
- Which bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country? – Yes Bank
- YES bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country. The 1st YES DIGI Village was launched in ______. – Abhimayupur, Haryana
- The Operation Greens was announced in the Budget speech of 2018-19 with an outlay of ________. – ₹500 crores
- The Operation Greens was announced in the Budget speech of 2018-19 to stabilise the supply of TOP. What does TOP stand for? – Tomato, Onion and Potatoes
- Who is the nodal agency of Operation Greens? – NAFED
- India’s 1st asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge was inaugurated in ________. – Delhi
- What is the name of the India’s 1st asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge? – Signature Bridge
- With which country India have signed three MoUs on Extradition Treaty, cooperation in the field of Atomic Energy for peaceful purposes and VISA Waiver for Diplomatic and Official Passports? – Malawi
- With which country did India sign a MoU for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism? – South Korea
- With which nation did India’s FSSAI sign a MoU to further cooperation between the agencies of the two nations in the area of food safety? – Japan
- Name India’s first nuclear-powered submarine which successfully completed its first deterrence patrol. – INS Arihant
- Which state launched Saura Jalnidhi scheme to encourage use of solar energy in irrigation by farmers? – Odisha
- Which state approved conversion of Indian Navy’s longest-serving aircraft carrier INS Viraat into India’s first-ever maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre? – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra approved conversion of which Indian Navy’s aircraft carrier into India’s first-ever maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre? – INS Viraat
- Who has been appointed India’s Ambassador to Iran? – Gaddam Dharmendra
- Ayurveda Day was observed across India on ________. – 5 November
- What was the theme of 2018 Ayurveda Day? – Ayurveda for Public health
- Which of the following organisation launched ‘Beyond the Top 200’ report? – UK India Business Council
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?