Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018
- To set up Public Credit Registry, Reserve Bank has invited expression of interest (EOI) for developing the registry from companies with a turnover of over of ________ in last three years. – ₹100 crore
- Which Bank recently announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain? – HSBC Bank
- HSBC Bank announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain. Which company received the first payment through blockchain? – Reliance Industries (RIL)
- Which bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country? – Yes Bank
- YES bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country. The 1st YES DIGI Village was launched in ______. – Abhimayupur, Haryana
- The Operation Greens was announced in the Budget speech of 2018-19 with an outlay of ________. – ₹500 crores
- The Operation Greens was announced in the Budget speech of 2018-19 to stabilise the supply of TOP. What does TOP stand for? – Tomato, Onion and Potatoes
- Who is the nodal agency of Operation Greens? – NAFED
- India’s 1st asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge was inaugurated in ________. – Delhi
- What is the name of the India’s 1st asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge? – Signature Bridge
- With which country India have signed three MoUs on Extradition Treaty, cooperation in the field of Atomic Energy for peaceful purposes and VISA Waiver for Diplomatic and Official Passports? – Malawi
- With which country did India sign a MoU for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism? – South Korea
- With which nation did India’s FSSAI sign a MoU to further cooperation between the agencies of the two nations in the area of food safety? – Japan
- Name India’s first nuclear-powered submarine which successfully completed its first deterrence patrol. – INS Arihant
- Which state launched Saura Jalnidhi scheme to encourage use of solar energy in irrigation by farmers? – Odisha
- Which state approved conversion of Indian Navy’s longest-serving aircraft carrier INS Viraat into India’s first-ever maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre? – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra approved conversion of which Indian Navy’s aircraft carrier into India’s first-ever maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre? – INS Viraat
- Who has been appointed India’s Ambassador to Iran? – Gaddam Dharmendra
- Ayurveda Day was observed across India on ________. – 5 November
- What was the theme of 2018 Ayurveda Day? – Ayurveda for Public health
- Which of the following organisation launched ‘Beyond the Top 200’ report? – UK India Business Council
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!