Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 September 2018
- The World Bank – ADB (Asian Development Bank) team have assessed that the damages from the deluge in Kerala amounts to _________. – ₹25,000 crore
- With which other financial organisation World Bank assessed that the damages from the deluge in Kerala amounts to ₹25,000. – Asian Development Bank
- With which of the following bank did BSE and PTC India Ltd tie up to form India’s third electricity exchange? – ICICI Bank
- The Union Government on September 30, 2018 constituted a Competition Law Review Committee to review the Competition Act, 2002 under the chairmanship of _______. – Injeti Srinivas
- Which state recently topped the list of states with maximum average AUM? – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra recently topped the list of states with maximum average AUM. What does AUM stand for? – assets under management
- India’s first flood forecasting and early warning system(FFEWS) was installed in which city? – Kolkata, West Bengal
- With which company did Indian government tie up to launch the Loo Review campaign? – Google
- Government recently launched the Loo Review campaign with Google for which purpose? – to encourage all local guides in India to rate and review public toilets on Google Maps
- With which nation did Goa sign a MoU to help the State manage its water resources better? – Portugal
- With which state Portugal sign a MoU help the State manage its water resources better? – Goa
- Who was elected as the president of the prestigious Indian Newspaper Society? – Jayant Mammen Mathew
- International Translation Day is observed on _________. – 30 September
- What was the theme of 2018 International Translation Day? – Translation: Promoting Cultural Heritage in Changing Times
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?