Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 September 2018
- The World Bank – ADB (Asian Development Bank) team have assessed that the damages from the deluge in Kerala amounts to _________. – ₹25,000 crore
- With which other financial organisation World Bank assessed that the damages from the deluge in Kerala amounts to ₹25,000. – Asian Development Bank
- With which of the following bank did BSE and PTC India Ltd tie up to form India’s third electricity exchange? – ICICI Bank
- The Union Government on September 30, 2018 constituted a Competition Law Review Committee to review the Competition Act, 2002 under the chairmanship of _______. – Injeti Srinivas
- Which state recently topped the list of states with maximum average AUM? – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra recently topped the list of states with maximum average AUM. What does AUM stand for? – assets under management
- India’s first flood forecasting and early warning system(FFEWS) was installed in which city? – Kolkata, West Bengal
- With which company did Indian government tie up to launch the Loo Review campaign? – Google
- Government recently launched the Loo Review campaign with Google for which purpose? – to encourage all local guides in India to rate and review public toilets on Google Maps
- With which nation did Goa sign a MoU to help the State manage its water resources better? – Portugal
- With which state Portugal sign a MoU help the State manage its water resources better? – Goa
- Who was elected as the president of the prestigious Indian Newspaper Society? – Jayant Mammen Mathew
- International Translation Day is observed on _________. – 30 September
- What was the theme of 2018 International Translation Day? – Translation: Promoting Cultural Heritage in Changing Times
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!