Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 28 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 28 November 2018
- For which purpose did RBI recently launched a survey to the start-ups? – to gauge their scope with respect to turnover, profitability and workforce
- Which of the following was recently approved by the government for 100% stake sale? – Air India Air Transport Services (AIATSL)
- Logix India 2019 will be held in _______. – New Delhi
- Which state launched the “country’s first hi-tech” State Data Centre (SDC) stating online data repository of all departments? – Uttarakhand
- 2nd National Conference of Heads of Investigating Agencies was held in _______. – New Delhi
- 2nd National Conference of Heads of Investigating Agencies was organised by which agency? – Bureau of Police Research and Development
- The book “Fables of Fractured Times” is authored by _________. – Manish Tewari
- Who launched “Fables of Fractured Times” by former union minister Manish Tewari? – Manmohan Singh
- Who was bestowed with the highest French civilian distinction Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur (Knight of the Legion of Honour)? – Azim Premji
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Delhi? – Ranbir Singh
- Who was recently appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)? – Arvind Saxena
- 2018 G20 Summit was held in ______. – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2019 G20 Summit will be held in ________. – Osaka, Japan
- 2020 G20 Summit will be held in ________. – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- India recently held a trilateral meeting with which other two nations at G20 Summit 2018? – USA and Japan
- BCCI announced that a cricketer guilty of age fraud will be barred from all its recognised tournaments for ______. – 2 years
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!