Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27 August 2018
- A recent RBI report disclosed that the share of Public Sector Banks (PSBs) in lending to the education sector is ______. – 42 percent
- India’s first flight powered by Biofuel landed in which airport? – Indira Gandhi International Airport
- India’s first flight powered by Biofuel landed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi on August 27, 2018. The test flight had taken off from which city? – Dehradun
- Which of the following airline tested India’s first biofuel-powered flight? – Spicejet
- The Union Defence Ministry on August 25, 2018 gave its approval for the acquisition of how many utility helicopters for Nay? – 111
- The Union Defence Ministry on August 25, 2018 gave its approval for the acquisition of 111 utility helicopters for Navy at an estimated cost of _________. – Rs 21,000 crore
- Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- With which of the following company did Netflix announce strategic partnership? – Airtel
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the second phase of the FAME India scheme with an outlay of _______. – Rs 5,500 crore
- Who among the following was appointed as the managing director and chief India economist of Goldman Sachs? – Prachi Mishra
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?