Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-28 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-28 July 2018
- What is the name of the wallet launched by Paytm in Japan? – PayPay
- Paytm launched new wallet in Japan named “PayPay”. It is a joint venture between Paytm and _________. – SoftBank Corp and Yahoo Japan Corporation
- The Parliament on July 26, 2018 passed an amended bill that will allow courts to try offences related to cheque bounce expeditiously and direct the drawee to pay a minimum of what amount as interim compensation? – 20 percent
- Which of the following state announced to launch a new medical insurance scheme in July, 2018? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Which company recently carried out the first flights of India’s Apache and Chinook helicopters destined for delivery in 2019? – Boeing
- With which nation did India sign a MoU to promote Artificial Intelligence for better governance? – UAE
- A committee submitted its report on the data protection law to Union Cabinet. Who was the chairman? – Justice BN Srikrishna
- Justice BN Srikrishna Committee is associated with ________. – data protection
- The National Green Tribunal on July 26, 2018 formed a monitoring committee on the cleaning of the Yamuna River. Who is the chairman? – A K Goel
- Which of the following state came out with an `Urban Sanitation and Cleanliness Policy’ for better management of solid and liquid waste in cities? – Gujarat
- The shares of Facebook plunged in the biggest one-day drop in stock-market history on July 26, 2018. How much it went down? – USD 119 billion
- 2018 World Hepatitis Day was observed globally on _____. – 28 July
- What was the theme of 2018 World Hepatitis Day? – “ Treat. Hepatitis“
- World Nature Conservation Day was observed globally on _______. – July 28, 2018
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!