Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-28 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-28 July 2018
- What is the name of the wallet launched by Paytm in Japan? – PayPay
- Paytm launched new wallet in Japan named “PayPay”. It is a joint venture between Paytm and _________. – SoftBank Corp and Yahoo Japan Corporation
- The Parliament on July 26, 2018 passed an amended bill that will allow courts to try offences related to cheque bounce expeditiously and direct the drawee to pay a minimum of what amount as interim compensation? – 20 percent
- Which of the following state announced to launch a new medical insurance scheme in July, 2018? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Which company recently carried out the first flights of India’s Apache and Chinook helicopters destined for delivery in 2019? – Boeing
- With which nation did India sign a MoU to promote Artificial Intelligence for better governance? – UAE
- A committee submitted its report on the data protection law to Union Cabinet. Who was the chairman? – Justice BN Srikrishna
- Justice BN Srikrishna Committee is associated with ________. – data protection
- The National Green Tribunal on July 26, 2018 formed a monitoring committee on the cleaning of the Yamuna River. Who is the chairman? – A K Goel
- Which of the following state came out with an `Urban Sanitation and Cleanliness Policy’ for better management of solid and liquid waste in cities? – Gujarat
- The shares of Facebook plunged in the biggest one-day drop in stock-market history on July 26, 2018. How much it went down? – USD 119 billion
- 2018 World Hepatitis Day was observed globally on _____. – 28 July
- What was the theme of 2018 World Hepatitis Day? – “ Treat. Hepatitis“
- World Nature Conservation Day was observed globally on _______. – July 28, 2018
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?